Stonehouse Events

Tampa, FL 33647 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly / Green, Military
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
About Us

As a full service event planning company, we love helping our clients bring their wedding dreams to life!  Stonehouse Events & More, Inc. is well known for their professionalism and unbelievable attention to detail.  We are recognized for providing personalized service and producing savvy and exquisite weddings!  It is our goal to make this experience enjoyable while designing a wedding that is a true reflection of who you are as a couple!  Contact us today so we can get started planning the wedding day of your dreams!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cindy helped us plan our wedding a few weeks ago, and we couldn't have done it without her! She is so organized and detail-oriented, and has tons of great ideas. She thought of so many details that I never would have that made our day that much more special. We were able to relax and spend time with friends and family the week of the wedding instead of having to worry, because we knew that Cindy was on top of every last detail. She did an amazing job!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Services Used: Wedding Planning
Profile Picture
Anonymous
1 Review
Endorsements
I have had the privilege to work with Cindy on many occasions and she is one of the best. Not only is she extremely creative, organized and talented, but she is also one of the kindest people I have ever worked with. Her events are always breath taking and I always look forward to working with her!
Stonehouse Events is a wedding planner from Tampa, FL. We service weddings througout the local area, including St. Petersburg, Clearwater, and Sarasota. Stonehouse Events is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Tampa, FL wedding industry for six years. We specialize in full service wedding planning, design and decor,
813-973-9834
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards