Stonegate Mansion

4.1
Value
4.1
Flexibility

The day me and my husband had our first visit with Jennifer at Stonegate Mansion we knew this was the perfect place to have our wedding. Jennifer, Craig, and Michelle are the BEST to work with in the state of Texas!!!! We were in contact with other venues and had visit with some of the venues but they did not make us feel comfortable like Jennifer did. Where else can you find a venue that you get for the entire day that is reasonable with the pricing and you can rent almost everything through them, it's so convenient and less work that you as a bride will have to do. It's such a gorgeous spacious place and Jennifer Craig and Michelle are wonderful. They are professional, nice, responsive, flexible, very easy to work with, they treat you like family. My Cinderella wedding came to life because of Stonegate Mansion. My guest and family raved about how beautiful the venue is and how nice everyone was, they were truly impressed. Everyone had a wonderful time and enjoyed themselves and me and my husband really appreciate Stonegate Mansion for everything. Every time me, my mom, aunt, friends, vendors wanted to visit it was not a problem they welcomed us with open arms and answered any and all questions. Everyone attitude is wonderful and your not rushed or pressured to do anything. If you are looking for a place to have your wedding or any event I strongly suggest Stonegate Mansion. If I ever have another big event it will definitely be at Stonegate Mansion, they are wonderful. Jennifer, Craig, and Michelle are so nice and the venue is so spacious and beautiful that my family has talked about hosting our next big event there. I want to show my support and appreciation to Stonegate Mansion, you guys are the best!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)
LOCATION
4100 Stonegate Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76109
Built in 1971, the extensively remodeled Stonegate Mansion is a one-of-a-kind event facility that features soaring ceilings and expansive windows that allow in abundant natural light. With over 12,000 square feet of event space overlooking immaculate landscaping, the Stonegate Mansion can accommodate up to 300 guests, but is intimate enough for gro ups of 20. We are here to make your dream wedding a reality!
Details
Maximum capacity: 350
Wedding services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Catering: Outside Cake OK, Server(s)