Stone Gardens

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
08/30/2014

FIVE STARS doesn't even begin to describe how incredibly PERFECT our wedding at Stone Gardens was!!!
After days of researching and sending out emails in search for affordable wedding venues, I finally discovered Stone Gardens on Weddingwire. I sent off an email requesting more information and pricing. Within 24 hours or less I got a response back from Lisa (who I'll brag about later on). Blown away by everything included in the pricing, we scheduled a tour to check out the venue. This was the first venue we toured and little did we know, it would also be our last!!
We live about an hour away in Orange County and on the drive there at one point I seriously wondered where the hell I was going! It’s right off the 15 freeway but yet seemed like it was out in the middle of no where (that's a plus for us, you feel secluded). When you finally pull up, you'll forget where you are! It's like being transported to the most beautiful stone botanical garden/oasis! Words can't even describe, you just have to go see it for yourself!!!
We fell in love with the venue and booked it the same exact day! No joke! We had appointments at other venues but canceled them without any hesitation or regret.
LISA!!! She made our wedding fantastic! From her very first email in November 2013 to our wedding on August 30th, she was spectacular! She was so prompt in answering all questions, and I had A LOT. She is so sweet, caring and full of ideas. She was also, along with Cathy, our day of wedding coordinator. They did everything to make sure we had the best day ever, and they nailed it!!! We seriously can't thank them enough!
We had about 140 guests and they all are still raving about how beautiful the wedding was!
Freedom to choose your own caterer, DJ, photographers, videographers, shoot you can even bring in your own alcohol for them to serve at your wedding!! We did! One wedding booked a day!
I won't spoil any more, GET MARRIED HERE, WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
5002 2nd Street, Fallbrook, CA 92028

Who We Are

Stone Gardens, Fallbrook’s newest event venue, is a hidden gem located in the canyons bordering Temecula and San Diego. Offering picturesque grounds that provide the perfect backdrop for your special occasion, Stone Gardens is a space that can be

Who We Are

tailored to any vision through its wide variety of lush trees, peaceful water features, natural stones, and distinct architectural elements.

What We Do

Stone Gardens provides a palette of natural beauty within which you can host a  small, intimate gathering or a larger formal event.  The degree of transformation is up to you.  We present clients with moderate budgets, a superior experience and serene surroundings fit for the making of indelible, lifelong memories.

This flawlessly landscaped destination is perfect for weddings, private parties, and corporate outings. Equipped with a large covered patio area, plush lawns surrounded by tranquil water fountains, built-in stone bar, and ambient lighting, it affords each client a personalized experience during the planning process through custom wedding packages, budget management, and event consulting support.

When

Stone Gardens is available for weekend event rentals.  Available times vary Friday – Sunday.

Friday      6:00 PM - Midnight

Saturday  3:00 PM – 11:00 PM

Sunday    ALL DAY (8:00 AM – 10:00 PM)

Where

Conveniently located off of the I-15 Freeway, Stone Gardens features a wide variety

of nearby hotels, premium wineries and casinos, world-renowned golf courses, and

hot air balloons.