stjohnweddings.com

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

If you do only one thing for your St. John wedding, pick Anne Marie Porter as your wedding officiant. She is amazing. The ceremony was beautiful and meaningful and felt perfectly fit to us. Anne Marie is so helpful, so genuine, so good at what she does, and seems to enjoy her work so much that it isn't like work at all.

I was very worried about picking someone I didn't know off of the internet and sending her $400. I'm skeptical by nature, but I can promise that you don't have to worry about that in this case. Pick her. You will be so glad you did - in every facet of your wedding planning, but especially on your wedding day.

We planned our wedding about six months in advance since it was a just-the-two of us event. I am very organized and like everything planned carefully. Anne Marie catered to this, even though everyone else in St. John is on island time. Anne Marie either picked up her phone or returned my calls immediately. She was responsive to emails, questions, concerns, requests for recommendations, etc. I really put her to the test when I panicked the night before a 9am wedding about transportation. (We thought getting a taxi in St. John would be like it is at home in Colorado, but it's different. The taxis are vans and they usually wait to fill up the whole van before taking you to your destination. I was worried that we wouldn't be able to get to the ceremony in time.) Anne Marie answered her phone at 9pm and calmly listened and offered me multiple options. We found a solution that required her flexibility, and she made the accommodation like it was nothing at all. But it was a huge deal! I slept so much better that night and truly had the most beautiful, peaceful wedding that I could have imagined.

The ceremony was perfect. The location Anne Marie helped us pick was perfect. I cried through the entire thing (which was unexpected to me) in large part because of how special Anne Marie helped it to feel and the amazing words she said.

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
5000 Estate Enighed, PMB 7, St. John, VI 00830

St. John's Barefoot Minister

St John Weddings with Anne Marie Porter are an inexpensive, meaningful way to have a destination wedding in the United States Virgin Islands. Lovingly known as "St John's Barefoot Minister", Anne Marie helps with everything from applying for your USVI marriage license, to choosing the perfect National Park beach for your romantic wedding.
... read more

As a twenty nine year St. John resident, Anne Marie, has married thousands of couples from all over the world, and is your best resource for a US Virgin Island beach wedding. Anne Marie keeps it simple, reasonably priced, and personalized. Her intention is for you to have a meaningful, stress free, fun wedding experience. She suggests you meet her on one of St. John's National Park beaches - get married and enjoy your honeymoon! It can be just the two of you or bring your family and friends. The cost for your wedding is $400.

If you want a photographer, videographer, florist, musician, caterer, bakery, she gives you their names, phone numbers, and web sites so you can speak with them directly. Unlimited pre-wedding service consultations are available by phone 888-676-5701 or 340-626-4658 so that an appropriate marriage ceremony can be created with you. When looking for a wedding consultant or wedding planner, everyone says "Anne Marie's The Best".

PHONE ANNE MARIE NOW 340-6264658