1120 Centre Ave
About Us

1120 Centre Ave

Reading, PA 19601

(610) 373-1522

Our Restored 1892 mansion with carriage house is situated in the Centre Park Historic District of Reading, Pennsylvania.  The Stirling Guest Hotel features extraordinary architecture and beautiful furnishings. We can accommodate up to 32 overnight guests within our 15 suites.

The breathtaking main floor of the mansion is perfect for many special events such as weddings, showers, birthday parties and corporate events. Inside, surronded by gorgeous woodwork, hand painted ceilings and period furniture, we can accommodate up to 120 dinner guests. We also have the capability to cater events up to 300 people on our lovely estate of five acres.

HISTORICAL ELEGANCE, IMPECCABE SERVICE...
EXPERIENCE THE GRANDEUR OF THE STIRLING GUEST HOTEL.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the moment we booked the Stirling Guest Hotel to the weekend of the wedding, I couldn't be more thrilled with how perfectly everything went. This is an incredible venue, and if you are looking for an elegant, classy, yet somewhat different venue, I highly recommend the Stirling. Firstly, the entire staff is wonderful. TJ was so laid-back and stress-free, yet somehow had everything under control at all times. He was so friendly and so easy to deal with, and did everything in his power to make all of my requests a reality! We had a Saturday wedding, so we rented out all of the 16 rooms for our guests, which was really convenient as we didn't have to worry about transportation or an after party after the reception because everything was right there. We also had a wedding of 190, so we went with a tented reception on the lawn, which turned out to be a great decision, as we had wonderful weather and it was so nice to be outside. The tent was dressed up with the lighting and decorations that we used, so it really was an amazing night. People were free to come and go between the mansion and the tent throughout the reception to use the restrooms or hang out inside. As far as the food goes, it was absolutely delicious, and we are still getting comments from guests about how great the food tasted! The rooms themselves are so vintage and so antique- like nothing I've ever seen before and it really felt so much more special than a regular hotel room. This place is absolutely gorgeous, and every single thing ran so smoothly. Additionally, for the size and quality of our wedding, I know for a fact we got an exceptional value as well. There are very few places that can compare to the Stirling, and my only regret is that I wasted time looking at other venues first! We couldn't have dreamed of a more perfect wedding day. I highly highly recommend the Stirling Guest Hotel for your wedding, and can guarantee they will do a fantastic job!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Endorsements
The facility is stunningly beautiful (an authentic 1890’s mansion that is nearly impossible to describe). The staff is superb… and the food is fantastic! If you prefer privacy, elegance and personal service, I highly recommend The Stirling Guest Hotel.
Stirling Guest Hotel is a wedding venue from Reading, PA. We service weddings througout the local area, including Philadelphia, Lehigh Valley, and Berks County. Stirling Guest Hotel is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Berks County wedding industry for 16 years. We specialize in catering your event in an elegant historic mansion setting
610-373-1522
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards