Stevee Danielle Hair and Make Up

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

I was blessed to have come across an advertisement for Stevee Danielle's salon as we were getting married in Las Vegas and we are from Baltimore. Brittany and Stevee did hair and makeup for myself, mother, and bridesmaids and everything was beyond my expectations. The value was wonderful and I have never felt more beautiful as I did that day. The Bridal style that Brittany gave me was one I have never seen before and I received many compliments on it. They were friendly, punctual, and professional. Vegas brides, look no more. They come right to your room and make it super easy. i would recommend them to any bride!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
8790 s maryland pkwy, Las Vegas, NV 89123
WE COME TO YOU!!!

WE MAKE IT EASY AND RELAXING BY BRINGING EVERYTHING TO YOU. WE KNOW THAT PLANNING A WEDDING CAN BE STRESSFUL. THE LAST THING YOU WANT TO WORRY ABOUT GETTING IN AND OUT OF A SALON ON TIME. WE CAN TAKE CARE OF ALL YOUR BEAUTY NEEDS RIGHT IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME, HOTEL ROOM, OR VENUE.
Details
Categories: Beauty & Health
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2009