Steve Holmes Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Steve was by far the BEST choice for our wedding photography needs. From the first time we met him, he was nothing but professional and FUN! His style was exactly what we were looking for. The package we chose came with an engagement session, and Steve was more than accommodating in getting that booked. My husband and I live 8 hours away, so it sometimes made meeting our vendors in person difficult, but Steve worked with us the entire time to make sure everything was on track and perfect. I know he does MANY weddings a year, but he truly made our day feel like it was the most important day he had ever photographed. He captured some incredible moments before the ceremony, during the ceremony, and afterwards! At the reception he was never "in the way" but every time I saw a moment and thought "Man, that would be great to have a photograph of!" I saw the flash go off and know he captured it beautifully.
We would HIGHLY recommend Steve to anyone! Such an amazing and professional person. GREAT JOB, STEVE!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
190 West Surry Rd., Keene, NH 03431
My photography is characterized by authentic images with a relaxed and natural style. I love to create images in a way that captures moments full of love, emotion, beauty and the celebration of life.
Details