Steve and Company DJ's

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Steve and Company made our wedding such a blast- everyone ( and I mean EVERYONE!)was out on the dance floor on the FIRST song. My dad could not stop talking about how amazing the DJ was. Steve really did an amazing job transitioning between all the aspects of the wedding and my husband and I cannot thank him enough for doing such a great job! It was truly the most amazing party we have ever thrown, been to, heard about- and all our guests could not stop telling us about it the next day! They really say the DJ helps makes the flow of the entire night and Steve really did just that- he gave our wedding such an awesome vibe- I don't think any of our guests sat down the entire night.

Thanks for doing such a great job!

Services Used: DJ
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
37 Clementon Rd., Berlin, NJ 08009

Tasteful, Professional and Fun

Steve and Company Disc Jockeys has been in business since 1981. We have a staff of over 40 experienced and professional DJ's ready to take care of your needs. We are customer friendly and willing to listen to your ideas when it comes to your event. We look forward to working with you.
Details