Sterling Weddings and Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I cannot begin to say enough kind words about Sterling Event Design and Care Schmidt. Care did an amazing job handling my day of coordination. I would have been absolutely lost without her. Thank you Care!
Prior to the event she sent me many emails and made sure she had all timelines, contacts and materials in place. She shared time saving templates and organization hints. She even contacted and confirmed with the vendors to make sure that she introduced herself. She sent me fabulous ideas for wedding details and made sure that I was completely at ease with the day.
The day of my wedding went so smoothly thanks to Care. She handled all vendors and set up and made sure everyone was on time. When I arrived at our venue, every detail I had wanted was ready and in place. Care executed my thoughts and visions even better than I could have imagined that day. Having a day of coordinator was the greatest choice we made for our wedding. I was not bogged down with anything that day and was able to enjoy the moments.
Thank you sterling Event Design for making my wedding day AMAZING! You truly are fabulous at what you do.
Ashlee Caira

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Scottsdale, Phoenix and Southern CA, AZ 85284
BLOG

Imagine...Create...Captivate.

At Sterling Weddings and Events, we are here to help create an event inspired by you, your ideas and personal touches for your wedding day.  Our experienced and detail oriented creative team offers a wide range of services to simplify planning from beginning to end with the goal to translate your vision into something beyond your expectations and provide you with a perfectly planned wedding of your dreams.

At Sterling Event Design, we offer the following innovative and efficient services to most effectively meet YOUR needs:

Wedding Consultations

Sometimes all you need is an experienced ear to talk details, an eye to review the fine print and a helping hand to bring it all together.  We are happy to help!

Day of Coordinating

You planned your dream day, but who is going to make it happen while you are in hair and make-up?  Take a sigh of relief; we will be there to make sure it all goes off with out a hitch!

Partial and Full Service Planning

You’re a bride that wants it all, so have your cake and eat it too.  Enjoy every minute of your wedding planning by having our experienced team work with you to make it all happen.  Go ahead sit back, relax and enjoy being a Bride!

Care and her Team invite you to imagine and create an unforgettable event with us, captivate your guests and celebrate each and every moment. Please contact us with any questions and Congratulations!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Established: 2004
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Mastercard, Visa
PROS I KNOW (142) View All 142 Pros »
Sterling Weddings and Events is a wedding day coordinator and planner from Arizona. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Sedona. Sterling Weddings and Events is a professional wedding Planner that has been part of the Arizona wedding industry for 13 years. We specialize in Consultations, Day of Coordination and Full planning services