StepOnMe Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Stephanie's work is amazing! My best friend got her engagements done by Stephanie a couple of years ago, and when I saw them I knew that she would be my photographer when it came to be my turn! My turn wasn't too far behind and I was so excited to travel up north for some winter themed engagements. They turned out amazing! It was fun, easy and she had the best scene for what I imagined. Then came my best friends wedding.. DROP DEAD GORGEOUS! These pictures made me smile, cry and just swoon over her art. I still look at them often. Totally captured everything for my friends special day. Then it was my turn.. She was so excited for my hubby and I to get married! She wanted to know about every detail and even helped come up with some ideas and how to put personal touches in certain places. I had another friend to help plan with me! So fun. The day of the wedding she got down to business. We had already made a plan of attack before the day so that was helpful! She took so many amazing shots during the whole day. I love them! She knows what she is doing and is very professional. She was even able to arrange our family picture, and my family is huge! She came not feeling the best, but it never stopped her from making sure she provided us with the best pictures!

Stephanie's work is by far the best! The photography was the one thing in all the planning that I had to put my foot down and would not budge. I knew that the value of the pictures would be worth breaking my budget a little bit! I am so happy I went with Steponme Photography!

I can't wait for her to take my family pictures in the future!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Mesa, AZ 85204
BLOG

StepOnMe Photography is an Arizona based photography company. We photograph weddings, portraits, fashion, and families. We also travel!

We have been in the Wedding business since 2009 and specialize in natural light wedding photography. We love capturing your most important day and giving you memories that you will cherish. We also of fer customized album and guest book design!!

We have also been nominated and won a few awards!

Please check out our website for more information on how we can make your day extra special!

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution Images, Matted Prints, Prints, P...
Liability Insurance: Yes
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
We have worked with Stephanie and Step on Me at several Weddings and she has been great! She is kind, professional and fun. She also includes two photographers which is very nice to make sure they get all the best shots! She is always very timely and makes sure to try to keep on track with the Timeline. We have never seen her miss a moment! We have seen her work after the Wedding and it is great as well! The photos come out very beautiful.
StepOnMe Photography is a wedding photographer from Arizona. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Mesa, Gilbert, and Scottsdale. StepOnMe Photography is a professional wedding photography that has been part of the Phoenix, Arizona wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in wedding and special event photography