Stephen Tunstall, Guitarist

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Stephen was so easy to work with. He was ready to learn new songs if we wished. And he was flexible - he even played during the downpour on our wedding day!

Services Used: Ceremony Music
LOCATION
716 Washington Place, #502, Baltimore, MD 21201

Beautiful classical guitar music to make your Wedding Day complete.

I am a classically trained guitarist who performs regularly at weddings throughout the Baltimore/DC area. I earned a Master of Music Degree from Roosevelt University in Chicago and a Graduate Performance Diploma from Peabody Conservatory in Baltimore.  I offer polished musicianship, memorized repertoire, personable attitude, and a commitment to contribute to your wedding in the best way possible. I offer a wide variety of repertoire from wedding standards to less famous but very appropriate classical guitar works. Samples of my classical playing can be found at stephentunstall.com.
I can provide my own amplification if necessary in order to be heard clearly even in large outdoor ceremonies. I am happy to accompany singers or other instrumentalists who are friends of the bride and groom and want to perform a special song for them during the ceremony.
I am able to learn special selections on short notice should you require them. I hope to offer my talents if you are looking for high quality live music for your wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, or reception. Thank You.
+/- read less