Stephen Thrift Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Beverly
09/27/2014

Breathtaking . . . this is the word my family and friends use to describe the photographs by Stephen Thrift. When my mother and I first met Stephen we were blown away by the quality of his work and his professionalism. We contracted with Stephen that day for my Engagement, Bridal and Wedding photographs. Each session with Stephen was fun, relaxing and creative; including our wedding day! Even our wedding party and guest were comfortable with Stephen and enjoyed being photographed! Our pictures exceeded my expectations and captured the moments! I could not be happier!

Stephen Thrift Photography responded with the following comments:

Beverly thanks so much for your review! I had a blast at all three sessions and really enjoyed meeting you and Doug's family! I'm glad I was able to document your beautiful wedding at the Gardens for you. I look forward to keeping in touch with you guys in the future! :)

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
3111 Hemlock Forest Circle, Raleigh, NC 27612
BLOG

Photos today. Memories Tomorrow.

Details