Stephen Dohring Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I had an amazing experience with Stephen Dohring, He was our photographer for our wedding at the Sandpearl Resort in Clearwater Beach. He came highly recommended by the resort and they were certainly right! Stephen knew the resort very well and knew exactly where to take the most perfect pictures. Stephen spent the day with us, capturing incredible moments from start to finish. Stephen has great attention to detail and an amazing eye for photography. You can tell that he truely loves his job. I knew when planning the wedding, that the photographer was the most important vendor to me because pictures last a lifetime. I could not be happier with Stephen's work and I am so happy to have these fantastic images to look back on for the rest of our lives. Our sunset pictures are breathtaking and I can't believe that its actually us in these pictures. They look like they belong in a magazine. We are so glad that we chose Stephen as our photographer and we would recommend him to everyone!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Largo, FL 33774
BLOG

Imaginative and authentic wedding photography. Visit Stephen's website to view some of the most unique wedding images and meaningful moments captured by a Tampa Bay area photographer.

Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Stephen Dohring Photography is a wedding photographer from Tampa, FL. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Florida, Bahamas, and World. Stephen Dohring Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Florida wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in Creative and Authentic wedding photography