stephen decato photographer

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Kathy and James
08/18/2014

Stephen and Mary Ellen were AWESOME!!! As it was just the bride, groom and minister for our wedding, our choice in photographer was paramount in being able to share our special moment with our friends and family. We are so grateful to have found Stephen and Mary Ellen! Not only did they gel with our lifestyle and personality, they helped us decide on a few things for our ceremony. We sincerely don't think we could have done it without them. Our pictures are perfect -- capturing the ceremony so well. We were lucky enough to get married atop Mount Battie after a short hike up the carriage trail. Stephen was with us every step of the way. We HIGHLY recommend Stephen and Mary Ellen for your wedding.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
10 Maverick St., Rockland, ME 04841
BLOG

We are a husband and wife team dedicated to deliver quality photography and service.

We're Steve and Mary Ellen, a husband and wife photography team living in midcoast Maine.

We specialize in a relaxed and fun approach capturing the joy and essence of your Wedding Day. We give you images you'll always want to remember.

Hi, I'm Steve and I try to photograph everything that interests me, I see opportun ities for great photos every day.

LOVES:  My lovely wife, Mary Ellen, cycling up and down the mountains of Maine, classic cars, and a local brew (or two).

WISHES: Capturing life's moments that are most meaningful to people.

Hi, I'm Mary Ellen, Steve's assistant. I make handmade soaps, grow organic vegetables, and do A LOT of house painting.

LOVES:  My best friend and husband, hiking anywhere in Maine, doing anything in the open fresh air.

WISHES:  More days to play outside!

Details
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: 2nd Shooter, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Trash The Dress
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards