Stephanie the Baker

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Stephanie was a pleasure to work with and her cake was everything we had hoped for. The design was beautiful and exactly like the picture I showed her. The cake itself was delicious, which was extremely important to me because baking is one of my hobbies. We choose to have two flavors: banana pudding and vanilla-orange cake with chocolate cream mousse. Both tasted great and were raved about by the guests. Stephanie responded to all of my emails promptly, the cake was delivered on time, and best of all, her prices are very reasonable. I am so glad we choose to work with her!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
336 Elden Street, Herndon, VA 20170

The only limits are the imagination... and the law of gravity.

Stephanie Baker (yes, that’s her real name!) is an alumni of the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, NY and has been a professional pastry chef since 1992. Serving the northern Virginia and DC metro area, her custom order cake shop specializes in custom wedding cakes, cupcakes and sculptured cakes.

Nothing here is mass produced . Every creation is hand crafted, from scratch, especially for you - from the time it goes into the oven until it is proudly displayed on your table.

Wedding cakes start at $7 per serving. Delivery to most of the DC metro area is $50. Included in the purchase price of a wedding cake is a voucher for a complimentary 6" cake redeemable on your first anniversary.

Bakery hours are Tues-Fri 10-6. Prrivate tastings scheduled during these times. After hours or weekend appointments can be available although my availability is more limited.

Details