Stephanie the Baker

Stephanie the Baker

The only limits are the imagination... and the law of gravity.

336 Elden Street
Herndon, VA 20170
Desserts: Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Tast...
Dietary options: Gluten Free, Vegan
Health license: Yes
About Us

Stephanie Baker (yes, that’s her real name!) is an alumni of the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, NY and has been a professional pastry chef since 1992. Serving the northern Virginia and DC metro area, her custom order cake shop specializes in custom wedding cakes, cupcakes and sculptured cakes.

Nothing here is mass produced. Every creation is hand crafted, from scratch, especially for you - from the time it goes into the oven until it is proudly displayed on your table.

Wedding cakes start at $7 per serving. Delivery to most of the DC metro area is $50. Included in the purchase price of a wedding cake is a voucher for a complimentary 6" cake redeemable on your first anniversary.

Bakery hours are Tues-Fri 10-6. Prrivate tastings scheduled during these times. After hours or weekend appointments can be available although my availability is more limited.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

OMG Stephanie was so awesome. I loved her from the moment we walked in for the tasting and once we tasted the cake, I loved her even more. Our cake was not only beautiful and she totally got my vision and made it even better than I could have expected, it was DELICIOUS.

She is so great and flexible and responsive. The cakes are not just amazingly beautiful and well done, they taste fabulous.

Hire her!

• Wedding: 07/14/2012
Services Used: Wedding Cake
Endorsements
I recently had the pleasure of photographing one of Stephanie's gorgeous cakes at a wedding--it was so well put together and nicely designed. I was really impressed by the look of her cake, and then when I tasted it, even more impressed! She also made lovely cookie favors which were beautiful (and I was told, delicious). I highly recommend her if you are looking for creative cakes that reflect your personality but are also tasty!
703-437-5240
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards