Stephanie the Baker

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Selecting a wedding cake vendor is a difficult planning tasks. After searching through many vendors, couples often feel like they have to sacrifice taste or the quality of the design/decorating. My husband & I were so pleased to have stumbled upon Stephanie the Baker! Not only is she talented in the design of her cakes, but they taste amazing! We had a difficult time selecting the perfect flavor, and opted to have her red velvet, strawberries & cream, and a chocolate cookies & cream selection for our guests. Guests raved about the taste of the cake, and were also impressed by the size of the layers of the slices! Her filling & frosting are also flavorful & light! Stephanie also did a fantastic job executing the vision for the design… My husband & I wanted something fun to compliment a sports-themed cake topper & something that felt like “us”. Stephanie was able to perfectly design a sparkly, whimsical cake adorned w/hearts on the middle layer. I know this description sounds hideously ugly to most, but the cake actually looked fun, somewhat sophisticated thanks to the sugar flowers that were added, and tied together with other elements of the event décor. Our cake was perfect, and we credit that to Stephanie’s experience w/special event cakes of various styles, sizes, & elements. We also appreciate Stephanie working w/us to provide gluten free cupcakes for guests with that dietary need, and also for making the professional rec to forgo a cake stand. She was right – her beautiful creation didn't need a stand & looked grand simply sitting on the table. Stephanie was very easy to work with, and it was also helpful visiting the bakeshop she owns with her business partners (the boutique bakeshop) to complete our tastings. From a business perspective, the ordering, organization for delivery, and payment process was very easy. We appreciate the awesome overall experience we had working with Stephanie, and look forward to using her for special cakes in the future.

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
VA

Stephanie is not currently accepting any new cake orders.

Details