Stephanie Costa Makeup Artistry

Profile Picture
Sasha
1 Review
08/04/2012

Everyone looked great!! The girls (you know how teenagers are) were not sure about getting their makeup done at first, but they enjoyed your company and loved the end results...Thanks!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
P.O. Box 881625, San Diego, CA 92168

HD & Airbrush Makeup

Hellooooo, San Diego Bride!

Since your wedding is the single, most PHOTOGRAPHED event of your life, hiring a makeup artist for your big day is a must. Technology has shifted toward High Definition, and it is important that the modern bride have her complexion radiate at every angle. All skin shows a blemish of some kind: be it, rosacea , undereye darkness, acne, scarring-- or perhaps even a tattoo that require some camoflauging. Whichever your concern, it is my job to keep you looking fresh and your makeup budge-proof long into the night.

.......................
MY NAME IS Stephanie Costa and makeup is what I do. I am fresh to Southern California, hailing from the East Coast. After six years of a thriving bridal business, I was eager to move West to absorb San Diego's fabulous year-round bridal season (really... what could beat this climate?!) I am thrilled to take on this new venture and have you looking your best on life's biggest day!

BRIDAL MAKEUP is my specialty and so is SERVICE. I feel it is my job to cater to the bride in every possible fashion (in addition to giving her a fabulous face, of course.) Most quality makeup artists take great pride in their work-- the BEST ones pride themselves in creating a comfortable environment and whose primary concern is a start-to-finish, happy client.

Below are some basic FAQs so that you have an idea of what to expect!

Q. Which local areas do you service?
A. Anywhere in San Diego, complementary travel included. Further travel is sometimes requested and I'm happy to do so, up-to a 100-mile radius of SD (additional charges may apply, so be sure to inquire!)

Q. Where is the makeup applied?
A. All work is performed off-site at client's requested venue or the privacy of their home, if desired. I've always liked the idea of my services going TO the client.

Q. What's in your kit?
A. A multitude of high-end, theatrical, and professional-grade makeup including: Chanel, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Graftobian, MAC, Makeup For Ever, and Nars, to name a few. I supply it all (including falsh eyelashes.) All products and tools kept impeccably clean and replenished regularly. My foundation of choice is an HD creme-- it can be sheered out or built up to any level of coverage, lasts long, and photographs flawlessly. Furthermore, I prepare the skin and finish the makeup so that your face stays budge-proof through all the sweat and tears of the day. (Dance on!)

And last but not least...

Q. Why choose you?!
A. The proof is in the pudding: years of experience, an established portfolio, rave client reviews, and unmatched affordability. Schedule a trial if you dare-- I do not let anyone out of my chair until I hear, "LOVE!" Furthermore, I do not sell makeup. I consider myself an ARTIST and I take great pride in the level of work and service I provide; get the service without the sales pitch.

And finally... NOT ALL MAKEUP PROFESSIONALS ARE CREATED EQUAL. There are "artists" who sling products at counters, those who watch YouTube videos as a source of instruction, and everything in between.
I set myself apart from these folks as I have studied under the top names in celebrity makeup in NYC, including James Vincent, Orlando Santiago, and Billy B. From them, I have learned that a quality application is key
but also that communication and service often surmount all else.

For portfolio images and contact info, visit my web site: STEPHANIECOSTA.COM

Many, many thanks!  Cheers and CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement!    xx