Steady State Studios

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I cannot say enough great things about Jason and his team! From our very first meeting, Jason's enthusiasm and willingness to work with us to find a package to fit our wishes AND our budget won me over. He is quick to answer any questions, often emailing back immediately. He and his associates are very professional and having them at our wedding was just like having extra friends there (very talented friends). They were efficient, personable, and very enjoyable to work with on the day of our wedding.

We've received the first draft of our video and it looks incredible! These guys put so much effort into making our special day look artistic and real on the DVD. Jason even asked my opinion on the draft and made a few minor tweaks to get it just right.

If you are looking for a top videography team who can capture your wedding and give you an amazing product at a great value, Jason and his team are it!

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
Portland, OR 97206

Let's make the most of your wedding day!

Steady State Studios is a Portland- and Salem-based company, specializing in breathtaking photography and video services. We have the experience and equipment to undertake the largest events, and the love of our jobs to hep out with the smallest ones too. Whether you're after a quick re-cap of your big day in video or a four-hour, two-disc extravaganza highlighting and commemorating the entire fourteen-hour event, we can help you out. From elegant photos shot with the latest equipment, to candid shots of all your friends and family, we can make it beautiful.

We are Steady State Studios, and we're here to make your day. Check out our special offers here on Wedding Wire, then give us a call or e-mail to chat! My name's Jason Craig, and I'd love to talk to you. :) +/- read less
Details
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional
Wedding events: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
Videography services: Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Mu...
ENDORSEMENTS (5)
Having professionals who you can count on is a must for any bride and groom looking into wedding vendors...especially when it comes to your photography and videographer. You are hiring these people to capture moments of your special day so that you can remember it forever. I've always known Steady State Studios to have utmost professionalism. Their knowledge of technical and innovative advances in videography is unparalleled, and their client care is top notch. I highly recommend them for videography services!
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)