Stationery Loft

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Stationary Loft was a crucial first step to my wedding planning experience. Heidi was so helpful. I went in just to pick out invitations but she helped me with so much more! I didn't look at other prices because as soon as I met Heidi she was so helpful that I knew I didn't want to work with anyone else. She is really good at listening and helping guide you toward whatever it is that you want, even if you don't know what that is.

Stationery Loft responded with the following comments:

Amy,
Thank you for the pleasure of allowing me to help you with your Alaska wedding. It was such an enlightening time for me as I know so little of your home state. May it be everything you dream of and more! Looking forward to seeing photos.
Heidi

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
4748 S. Florida Avenue, Lakeland, FL 33813

…From whimsy to couture, you can find or design everything you need for your once-in-a-lifetime event no matter the budget!  Planning’s easy because we help you each step of the way. Stationery Loft is a boutique (not a studio), conveniently located between Tampa and Orlando.

Details
Products: Catalog Products, Custom Products
Services: Assembly, Design, Printing
Specialties: Color Matching Proofs, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Recycled Paper, Soy Based Inks