Starlight Meadow

Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 1000
Catering: Offered in-house, Outside vendors welcome
About Us

Your wedding is truly a unique experience. Our focus is to make the day stress-free, memorable, and a time that you cherish the rest of your lives together. Let us help you create that magical day, and enjoy these special moments in a beautiful atmosphere with our natural landscape as your backdrop.

We offer turn-key packages that include food, flowers, and cake to limit the hassle of planning such an event. We’ve been through the process of planning a wedding and appreciated straightforward pricing. Guests also have the opportunity to contract with their own venders with no additional charges or fees.

Our facility includes two barns, tables with white linens, 150 chairs, bridal changing area, dance floor from the Hotel Hershey, and your choice of several ceremony locations. (Additional guests are welcome, but we’d have to discuss how to accommodate them.)

We know how important this day is and you deserve all Starlight Meadows has to offer.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When I began to look for venues for my wedding I realized how difficult it was going to be because I had time constraints involving family. When I saw Starlight Meadow's website I thought it was beautiful but I was completely blown away when I saw it in person! It was everything my fiancé and I had ever wanted for our wedding venue. The staff were so helpful and made our day so easy and effortless. They also worked smoothly with our wedding planner so there were no issues (despite our wedding being during Hurricane Sandy) that anyone noticed. They worked so hard to give us everything we wanted and would definately recommend Starlight Meadow to anyone looking for an outdoor venue with tons of charm and heart!

• Wedding: 10/28/2012
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Starlight Meadow is a wedding venue from North Carolina. We service weddings througout the local area, including Raleigh, Greensboro, and Burlington. Starlight Meadow is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the North Carolina wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in Rustic Farm Barn Wedding
336-422-6777
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards