St Louis Catholic Weddings

St Louis Catholic Weddings

Catholic weddings for everyone!

826 Union Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63108 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Christian (no denomination), Christian - Anglican, C...

About Us

I believe that every person has a caring, warm, and generous nature, which is a reflection of God, who is also caring, warm, and generous. I embrace people of all faiths, as well as those who are nonreligious, and I frequently perform ceremonies for couples with different spiritual backgrounds.

Orginially from Lincoln, IL, I have been in the St. Louis area since 2006. I earned a Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy from St. Mary’s University of Minnesota in Winona, Minnesota, and a Master of Arts in Theology from Aquinas Institute of Theology in St. Louis, Missouri. In addition, I earned a Master of Divinity from St. John the Beloved Seminary in Cheverly, Maryland. I am currently completing a Master of Science in Substance Abuse Counseling and Human Services from Post University in Waterbury, Conneticut.

I am an ordained Catholic priest with the American National Catholic Church. I was ordained a Catholic priest by the Most Reverend George R. Lucey here in St. Louis on November 19, 2011. Currently, I serve as pastor of of St Catherine of Siena ANCC, a small but vibrant Catholic Church located in the Central West End.
314-603-8594
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire