SQN Events

Profile Picture
Molly
1 Review
09/15/2012

I cannot say enough great things about Beth and SQN events! I hired Beth 4 months before my wedding and I so wish I had found her sooner! Beth completely understood my vision after just one meeting and introduced me to amazing vendors who were the perfect fit and who each did an incredible job. Beth is so organized, professional and helpful in guiding you during your planning. There are so many options and decisions to be made and I completely trusted Beth with helping me. Beth and her team make you feel like you are their only client and will make sure you don't have to worry about a thing on your wedding day. For example, Beth brought lunch to the hotel for the entire bridal party( something that completely had slipped my mind!). On top of that, they brought all of our personal belongings and flower arrangments to my father's house the next day! It is obvious that Beth loves what she does and she genuinely cares about making sure your wedding is everything you want it to be. I am so glad I had Beth to guide me through planning and to have her there on our wedding day!

SQN Events responded with the following comments:

Molly, reading this brought tears to my eyes! I am so glad we found each other and I was there to help you this summer and on your gorgeous wedding day. I look forward to remaining friends -- you are truly special. xoxo

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Chicago, IL

SQN Events comes from the Latin phrase “Sine Qua Non,” which translates to “essential or indispensable ingredient.” Working with the right consultant is essential when planning your wedding. And on your wedding day, your consultant will be indispensable — making sure that everything runs smoothly and seamlessly from start to finish.

At SQN ... read more

At SQN Events, we believe that planning a wedding is a creative, collaborative and rewarding process. We work with you on creating and sculpting your vision, and then manage every detail. We help you secure the optimum for each component – the perfect venue, unique and personal invitations, visionary florists, the ideal entertainment, and more.

We design the entire event from concept to detailed itinerary, and ensure that our standards — and yours — are met each step of the way. On your wedding day, we handle every detail so that you can actually enjoy being the guest of honor for one of the most memorable moments of your life.

Sine Qua Non — Essential to Your Event.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
ENDORSEMENTS (6)
We love working with SQN Events and their savvy, stylish clients! As planners these spunky ladies are organized, creative and most of all, passionate about what they do. You can trust that SQN will handle your event with care, covering all of the bases and helping to create a beautiful soiree, no matter what you are celebrating!