Spitz & Peck - Manhattan

Value
3.0
Flexibility
3.4

We used Spitz & Peck because they were on the florist list (we had to pick one) from the Yale Club. We visited several florists on the list and felt that Spitz & Peck provided the best value and were the most professional. I was a little hesitant because they had several negative reviews, but my experience was great. The only caveat is that the week of my wedding, the company apparently sold to another flower company and my contact (Wade) was no longer with the florist. Nevertheless, my event was completely seamless, the flowers were gorgeous, everything was better than I imagined. For a Manhattan florist, he was willing to work within our budget, and still provide beautiful flowers.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
16 W 36th St, Suite 1201, New York, NY 10018

Spitz & Peck is a prominent floral decorator serving the Tri State area as well as special events around the country. Our talented design team will work with you one on one to transform your ideas into beautiful and creative designs and make your visions come to life. We are proud to offer the finest flowers from around the world including rare tropical’s, European blossoms, wild flowers and high fashion award winning designs.

Our full service offers canopies, pedestals, unique props and accessories, linen and chair rental, lighting, dance floors, furniture, party planning, invitations, calligraphy and favors. Please feel comfortable knowing that no party is too big or too small for us. We look forward to working with you exclusively, and to exceed your dreams.

Spitz and Peck Florist is one of the largest and well known floral decorators in the tri state area. We are famous for being the most creative in party and wedding decorations for many generations.

+/- read less