Southern Chic Weddings and Events, LLC

Southern Chic Weddings and Events, LLC

Premier Wedding and Event Planning

Charleston, SC | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
About Us

Southern Chic Weddings and Events, LLC primarily plans weddings and events in and around the greater Charleston area.  Our goal is to create the perfect fusion of style and grace while executing our events.  Whether you are planning a downtown rooftop wedding, or a simple yet elegant beach wedding, or even beginning the planning of a destination wedding, Southern Chic will recommend the best venues and vendors and will coordinate all of the logistics.  We take pride in our fresh, new approach to planning weddings.

www.southernchicweddings.com | southernchicweddings@gmail.com | (843) 270-7837

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hiring Amanda with Southern Chic Weddings and Events was the best decision I made during the entire wedding planning process. YOU NEED TO HIRE HER BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE DOES! She was extremely organized, covered every detail imaginable, and had a plan for any issue that could possibly arise. She is unbelievable! I originally wanted to elope - so I probably wasn't the easiest bride to work with due to my indecisiveness. She was able to interpret my weird unsure answers for what I wanted, and made sure that my dream wedding came true. My mother and I planned the wedding long-distance, and she was extremely accommodating, and did everything possible to make it easier on us not being in the Charleston area. I literally could not recommend her more! My wedding was fabulous and flawless. I could not have asked for more!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
Services Used: Wedding Planning
Endorsements
The girls from Southern Chic Weddings are so wonderful to work with! As the Sales Director for a catering company in Charleston, we are always so thrilled when we find out our clients will be, and are, working with them. They make everything seamless, from the planning process to the day of the event. I would highly suggest them to any bride!
Southern Chic Weddings and Events, LLC is a wedding and event planning firm from Charleston, SC. We service weddings througout the local area, including Charleston, Mount Pleasant, and Savannah, Georgia. Southern Chic Weddings and Events, LLC is a professional wedding planning business that has been part of the Charleston wedding industry for over six years. We specialize in making your special day
843-270-7837
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards