Sound Enforcement DJ Service

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

I can't say enough about T.D. and Sound Enforcement. T.D. did an incredible job and helped make our wedding day perfect. I'll try and summarize for each of the categories.

Quality of Service:
The music was great, the lighting looked amazing and the ceremony mics ensured that everyone in the crowd could hear what was going on. Several times throughout the night I had family and friends comment on how great the music was, and how nice all the lighting looked. He was patient during all of our planning and never had any issues when we would get back to him on short notice. He kept the energy level high all night and played all the right songs.

Responsiveness:
T.D. was great at replying to e-mails and phone calls and we were never the ones waiting to hear back from him. Any time we had questions or concerns, he answered quickly and thoroughly.

Professionalism:
T.D. was very professional throughout the evening. He has a great personality, is friendly, punctual, organized, and worked wonderfully with our other vendors and "Day-Of" coordinator. It's obvious that he's worked a number of weddings and knows all the ins and outs of the day. He was never intrusive, and followed the few guidelines we did have with no problem.

Value:
Easily worth the money we spent. Really, Sound Enforcement was worth every penny and is a great value.

Flexibility:
Perfectly flexible. My wife and I were a bit late getting back to him on several occasions but he was able to meet every need we had without issue. We didn't even get out our suggested songs list until 48 hours prior to our wedding and the playlist was impeccable! During the reception we made a few last second changes to the announcements, order of events and again, no problem.

It was a pleasure working with T.D. and am really glad he was able to be a part of our day. If you need a DJ you absolutely cannot go wrong here.

-Kevin & Kaitlyn

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
6947 Plank Rd, Charlottesville, VA 22903

Elegant Fun Weddings

Sound Enforcement DJ Service is a mobile DJ service specializing in entertainment for wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours and receptions.  I proudly provide high-quality, professional DJ entertainment for central Virginia and beyond.

My style is low key and can be summed up in a few words as, "Elegant Fun". My goal is to play music your guest want to hear and dance to. This goal is achieved by planning and discussing details and song choices with you. Every playlist is put together using input I receive from the bride and groom. Some  weddings my have more current music, some may have more 80's, motown, country, oldies, or unique taste of the bride and groom. During events I do accept requests. I like to pride myself on being able to read a crowd and play music your guests will dance to, but nothing beats direct feedback from your guest.    Along with being your DJ, I am also your Emcee, making introductions and any announcements that you need. My twenty plus years of event planning experience allow me to serve my clients with a higher level of service.  My years in the  wedding industry provide me with the knowledge and understanding of how many other vendors like to work.  I work closely with the venue staff, caterer and photographer to make sure your reception runs smoothly.    I use only professional grade audio equipment and I have back up equipment if needed. Wireless microphones will be available during the reception for my use as well as for toasts and speeches and any other needs. Music will be played from MP3s as well as CDs. Music selections are in radio edit format. I do not charge for travel time, setup or tear down time. My rate for DJ/Emcee services also includes dance floor lighting. Dance floor lighting is; multi-colored, DMX lights used to enhance the atmosphere of dance time. I also offer Decor Lighting services such as LED Up Lighting and Monogram Lighting.    I offer complete services for ceremonies from music selections of your choice to lapel microphones and speakers microphones. I have the ability to provide sound amplification in very unique or out of the way settings. If there is not an outlet nearby, no problem, I bring my own power, which is completely 100% quiet and non intrusive. If you are planning an outdoor ceremony, sound amplification is a must. Using lapel mics will allow your guest to follow along with your ceremony. The lapel mic worn by the officiant and the groom will also pick up the bride's voice as well.

+/- read less
Details
Genres: Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
Services: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event/Day
Equipment: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting