Sorella Flower Company

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Hannah does amazing things with unique flowers and terrariums. Her arrangements are some of the most original and artistic I've seen in years. I wish that I could say that I put her creativity and talents to good use but sadly I wanted unnatural blue orchids she gave me exactly what I wanted! She had so much fun incorporating the model set of 8 planets into my bouquet. She found vases and rocks and candles for me when I clearly demonstrated I was not into DIY. Hannah is sweet and professional and she made my the flowers for my day so beautiful that everyone commented on them and I'll never forget them!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
905 Main Street, Contoocook, NH 03229

A Sorella Wedding is always something unexpected!

Every wedding and event is different! Everything we do is completely individualized and custom to you. We do not have any set prices or packages. We want to make sure everyone gets as much or as little as they want as our goal is to fulfill your dream!

We start by having a free ... read more

A Sorella Wedding is always something unexpected!

We start by having a free personalized consultation to talk about what exactly you want and how to make that happen. We will work with you to help you choose everything to match your mood, style and theme of your event. Please feel free to bring in any pictures or inspiration that will help us create the wedding you are looking for. We can also help with finding alternatives to make sure that you stay within your budget because it is important to us to that you are beyond happy and not worrying about your budget!

+/- read less