something new:) films

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

How do we even begin to thank Sandi & Jimi from Something New Films?
From the moment we first met Sandi and Jimi we knew we had chosen the right videographers.
They came in with a big smile and introduced themselves. Within minutes we felt like we had known them for years!
They got straight to work. They were constantly filming, not missing a moment, yet you didn't notice them filming. They weren't in your face with a camera but they captured every single second of our wedding to absolute perfection!
We received highlights, keeping us up to date, while they worked on the final edit. All I can say is.....WOW!
Words cannot describe how well they captured every single second and how they turned our day into what looks like a Oscar worthy movie!
They allowed us to re-live our day again and not only our day but we were able to see so much more, moments that a bride and groom don't always see.
Watching their work brought me to tears but not only me, my guests had tears too! When I posted the highlight to Facebook, friends and family could not stop commenting on their work and just how amazing it looked.
We have never seen a wedding video look more beautiful than theirs. They don't need a review, their films will show you just how brilliant they are!
I will say this, if you a deciding whether to have you special day filmed or not...DO IT!!!!
Don't think that a family member with a video camera or photos alone will be enough. Using Something New Films will allow you to re-live the most special day of your lives over and over, like a brilliant classic movie.
Spending the money to have these two at your day is something you will never regret.
My only regret is I couldn't clone these two and have them as guests at my wedding too!!!

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
BLOG

we would love to tell your story:)

Are you ready to try something new???  Life is an adventure and we love adventure!  One of our latest weddings was in the safari in South Africa and we even got 'Try something new:)' tattooed on our arms…  We love creating art inspired by your love story:)  Every couple is unique and special so don't you think that your wedding film should reflect that!  One of the big things we hear over and over from our couples is that their wedding flew by and they didn't really remember all of the details or get a chance to see everything.  That is what makes our films a must-have.  We are known for our modern style of filming and being able to truly capture the essence of our couples.  After your day has passed you will have amazing films to help relive your wedding for years to come.

We would love to hear all about your wedding plans, this is a super exciting time while planning your BIG day.

We limit the number of weddings we do per year to ensure we give each of our couples the attention to detail they deserve.  For us it's all about quality not quantity!

Try something new:)

+/- read less
Details
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
Wedding events: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
Videography services: Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Mult...
something new:) films is a wedding videographer from San Diego. We service weddings throughout the local area, including San Diego, Las Vegas, and New York. something new:) films is a professional wedding videographer that has been part of the Las Vegas wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in amazing high end wedding films