something new:) films

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Lindsay
08/11/2013

I cannot rave enough about how wonderful Jimi and Sandi were/are. We were referred to Something New films by a very close friend of ours. We had seen her wedding video and were blown away by the quality and story telling. Everything flowed so well in the video, and we hadn't seen any other videographer that came close to the quality that Something New had. There was no question that we were going with Something New for our wedding. On the day of our wedding, I couldn't have been happier that they were there. Not only did they blend in so well that we didn't even know they were there, but when I DID talk to them, they were so much fun and really put me at ease with their personalities. It felt like they were close friends of ours. Me, as well as my husband, felt so comfortable with them and LOVED that they were so calm and cool on the day of he wedding. It helped us to stay calm as well.

As for the quality of their work, it speaks volumes on its own. Anyone who sees their videos will be blown away. When I was watching their videos before we went with them, the storytelling and overall vibe of their videos was so amazing that I would tear up at a random persons story. They know how to capture the soul of each and every couple they work with. It truly is an amazing talent of theirs, and I'm glad we have ours to watch for many years to come. I can't recommend Jimi and Sandi enough. Not only will they do an amazing job on your video, but they will also stay in touch with you after the wedding to follow up and see how you and your spouse are doing. Very genuine people....hard to find here in Vegas. Anyone who goes with them will be blown away by how incredibly sweet they are, as well as the professionalism and dedication that goes into making your wedding video.

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
BLOG

we would love to tell your story:)

Are you ready to try something new???  Life is an adventure and we love adventure!  One of our latest weddings was in the safari in South Africa and we even got 'Try something new:)' tattooed on our arms…  We love creating art inspired by your love story:)  Every couple is unique and special so don't you think that your wedding film should refl ect that!  One of the big things we hear over and over from our couples is that their wedding flew by and they didn't really remember all of the details or get a chance to see everything.  That is what makes our films a must-have.  We are known for our modern style of filming and being able to truly capture the essence of our couples.  After your day has passed you will have amazing films to help relive your wedding for years to come.

We would love to hear all about your wedding plans, this is a super exciting time while planning your BIG day.

We limit the number of weddings we do per year to ensure we give each of our couples the attention to detail they deserve.  For us it's all about quality not quantity!

Try something new:)

Details
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
Videography services: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Videographers, Slideshow/Montage
something new:) films is a wedding videographer from San Diego. We service weddings throughout the local area, including San Diego, Las Vegas, and New York. something new:) films is a professional wedding videographer that has been part of the Las Vegas wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in amazing high end wedding films