Solage Calistoga

Profile Picture
Martha
1 Review
06/01/2014

Stephen and I had been to Solage 2 or 3 times before and absolutely loved it. We joked about getting married there from time to time, but never imagined it would be something we could ever afford to do. However, once engaged and while looking for a venue I decided to not cross Solage off our list until I at least gave them a call. I am so glad I made that phone call! From the very first phone call to halfway through our honeymoon in Hawaii Kristen and the entire Solage staff were AMAZING. They treated us and every single one of our friends and family like royalty. Even with our modest budget they made every aspect of our entire wedding week more perfect than we could have ever even imagined. We highly recommend Solage for any event in Napa Valley, and simply cannot thank them enough for making our wedding day absolutely PERFECT!

Solage Calistoga responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for your kind words Martha! I can't wait to see pictures of the twins once they arrive!! Congrats to you and Stephen :)

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Unique Services (Other)
LOCATION
755 Silverado Trail, Calistoga, CA 94515

A Napa Love Affair

Beautiful and romantic, Solage welcomes you with charming venues and unique services for your special day. Let our talented staff and culinary teams ensure your event is executed to perfection, whether it’s a gala affair or an intimate gathering.

From the moment you enter Solage Calistoga, you’ll sense you’ve ... read more

A Napa Love Affair

From the moment you enter Solage Calistoga, you’ll sense you’ve arrived in one of the world’s most enchanted settings. Stately mountain peaks and age-old oaks enfold you in their majestic embrace. Graceful structures merge with their natural surroundings. And meandering paths invite exploration. From a simple elopement to a grand affair, Solage offers everything you need for a picture-perfect day.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Quinceaneras
ENDORSEMENTS (1)
Solage one of my favorite wedding venues in all of Napa Valley. Their location in Calistoga is centrally located for easy wine tasting, bike riding, soaking in the sun by their stunning pool, enjoying their worldclass Spa, or maybe a yoga or Pilates class.... or simply sipping a glass of wine on the terrace at Solbar. Their Wedding Sales Manager, Kristen Seaholm, is someone I have had the great pleasure of working with for a number of years. I absolutely adore her! She is such a genuine person and one of the hardest working people you will meet in the hotel business. Kristen is super organized, never seems rushed and always has a big smile on her face! She is super creative and puts her heart and soul into each and every wedding. I cannot say enough good things about Kristen and her superb Banquet team at Solage. With Kristen at the helm, you can rest assured your dream wine country wedding will come true!
Solage Calistoga is a wedding venue from Calistoga, CA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including San Francisco, Los Angeles, and New York. Solage Calistoga is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Napa Valley wedding industry for 7 years years. We specialize in wedding ceremonies, receptions and rehearsal dinners