Soiree Productions

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I came across Melissa Hagen of Soiree Productions through one of my other vendors. Originally, I had no intention of booking a wedding planner, but this was THE best money I ever spent.

My husband and I live in DC, but our wedding was in UT. I knew planning my wedding from afar wouldn't be easy. From the first call with her, though, I was immediately put to ease about the entire process. I knew she would take care of everything, and that most importantly, I wouldn’t be stressed on my big day.

She asked me to make a board of wedding inspiration on Pinterest and from there she knew exactly what I wanted. I took her every suggestion for vendors, and I was not disappointed. Each vendor I worked with was professional and incredible. We got great value, but did not sacrifice quality.

In addition to actual vendor planning, she helped with other smaller projects such as arranging calligraphy for the tent cards, finding gorgeous unique table toppers, and putting together our guest book. She even thought of a new twist on the boring wedding video of growing up pictures that no one watches. My wedding had lots of unique details that set it apart from so many overdone wedding themes, and this was 100% because of her.

In the weeks leading up to the wedding she took charge of the vendors and coordinated with them to make sure everything was ready. On the day of the wedding, she was by my side to make sure everything was flawless. She cue’d the wedding party as they walked down the aisle, and effortlessly transitioned all the guests from the ceremony, to the cocktail hour, and to dinner, dancing, and cake cutting. When some of my guests started leaving, she coordinated the sparkler send off before they left so we didn’t miss out on that moment.

Our guests said our wedding was the best they had attended. The entire day was so organized, and I never had to worry about anything. Melissa is an amazing wedding planner. I feel very lucky to have worked with her.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
8178 Gorgoza Pines Road, Suite E, Quarry Village at the Jeremy Ranch Exit, Park City, UT 84098

Event Planning for Every Occasion

Event Planning for Every Occasion.  As seen in Martha Stewart Weddings, Inside Weddings, and local publications.  Offering custom planning services to meet the needs of every client.  Events designed with style and expertise.  Visit our website for more information www.soireeproductions.com.  Utah's premier vendors can be found in our studio.  Our knowledge and experience is available for you to plan the perfect event.
Details
Services: Day-Of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Wedding: Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)