Sofia Katherine photography

Profile Picture
Jessica
1 Review
08/31/2014

Sofia was absolutely AMAZING to work with. She accommodated my large and complex family into all our photos with no issue. She helped me figure out the order and plan out everything for the day from getting ready, to the time of the first dance. She went over and beyond anything we expected of her. She totally took control on the wedding day and directed everyone, kept a detailed schedule and SOMEHOW managed to control my husband and his buddies enough to get some great shots of them. That alone is a feat in itself. The quality of the photos are just amazing and jaw dropping. I absolutely couldn't be happier. Her work is pricey, but well worth every penny!!

Love, love, loved working with her and having her with us for our amazing day.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Calgary, AB T2A 7Y6

www.sofiakatherinephotography.com

sofiakatherinephotography@gmail.com

Why choose me as your photographer? Here is the best explanation of my photo graphy style.

Let there be LIGHT! My use of lighting is what I strongly believe sets me apart from my other fellow photographers. I use to photograph a lot of concerts and I fell in LOVE with all the dramatic and striking light that is used on stages. Incorporating some of my love of lighting into my wedding photography and engagement shoots is something that will make your images stand out from your friends. My signature images are high contrast, striking and dramatic.

I take my job as your photographer seriously but also keep it light and enjoyable. Do you know how many times I have heard "I am not photogenic" before? My answer, you haven't had a good photographer yet. There is nothing like showing a client an image of themselves and making their day. Everyone is beautiful and my job is to capture that.

With all of that said I have been told I am easy to work with and often feel like one of the wedding guests by the end of the day. I offer complimentary engagement shoots for all my weddings because I want to get to know you and make sure your images are YOU.

Details
Style: Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Prints, Thank You Cards
Liability Insurance: Yes
Sofia Katherine photography is a wedding photographer from Calgary, Alberta. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Canmore, Banff, and Lake Louise. Sofia Katherine photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Calgary, Alberta wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in stylish, modern and lighting wedding photography