Sofia Katherine photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I cannot say enough good things about Sofia! She is super to work with and she went above and beyond for us. She is so down to earth, easy to get to know, ever so personable yet professional at the same time. Our engagement session was so much fun, I didn't want it to end! She did an amazing job with our wedding photos and I am more then happy with every single shot! Our family and friends have not stopped talking about our photos! I would hire her in a heartbeat again and would recommend her to anyone. Don't waste your valuable time looking for any other photographer, Sofia is your girl!!

Services Used: Photography
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
Calgary, AB T2A 7Y6

www.sofiakatherinephotography.com

sofiakatherinephotography@gmail.com

Why choose me as your photographer? Here is the best explanation of my photo graphy style.

Let there be LIGHT! My use of lighting is what I strongly believe sets me apart from my other fellow photographers. I use to photograph a lot of concerts and I fell in LOVE with all the dramatic and striking light that is used on stages. Incorporating some of my love of lighting into my wedding photography and engagement shoots is something that will make your images stand out from your friends. My signature images are high contrast, striking and dramatic.

I take my job as your photographer seriously but also keep it light and enjoyable. Do you know how many times I have heard "I am not photogenic" before? My answer, you haven't had a good photographer yet. There is nothing like showing a client an image of themselves and making their day. Everyone is beautiful and my job is to capture that.

With all of that said I have been told I am easy to work with and often feel like one of the wedding guests by the end of the day. I offer complimentary engagement shoots for all my weddings because I want to get to know you and make sure your images are YOU.

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations,...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
Sofia Katherine photography is a wedding photographer from Calgary, Alberta. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Canmore, Banff, and Lake Louise. Sofia Katherine photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Calgary, Alberta wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in stylish, modern and lighting wedding photography