Sofia Katherine photography

Sofia Katherine photography

Calgary, AB T2A 7Y6 | map
Style: Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Print...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

www.sofiakatherinephotography.com

sofiakatherinephotography@gmail.com

Why choose me as your photographer? Here is the best explanation of my photography style.

Let there be LIGHT! My use of lighting is what I strongly believe sets me apart from my other fellow photographers. I use to photograph a lot of concerts and I fell in LOVE with all the dramatic and striking light that is used on stages. Incorporating some of my love of lighting into my wedding photography and engagement shoots is something that will make your images stand out from your friends. My signature images are high contrast, striking and dramatic.

I take my job as your photographer seriously but also keep it light and enjoyable. Do you know how many times I have heard "I am not photogenic" before? My answer, you haven't had a good photographer yet. There is nothing like showing a client an image of themselves and making their day. Everyone is beautiful and my job is to capture that.

With all of that said I have been told I am easy to work with and often feel like one of the wedding guests by the end of the day. I offer complimentary engagement shoots for all my weddings because I want to get to know you and make sure your images are YOU.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sofia is amazing!!!!!! Working with Sofia is like having your best friend take your wedding photos but way better quality! She goes well above and beyond the call of duty and came prepared with tons of spontaneous ideas and props! Sofia took all of her wedding knowledge and experience to make our wedding beyond perfect! She even helped me into my dress!! She has the ability to make everyone feel comfortable and beautiful. She makes sure everyone is always having fun! You're going to have a blast with Sofia and get unbelievably stunning photos! You'd be ridiculous not to hire Sofia!!! So go message her right now!

• Wedding: 07/01/2014
Services Used: Photography
Sofia Katherine photography is a wedding photographer from Calgary, Alberta. We service weddings througout the local area, including Canmore, Banff, and Lake Louise. Sofia Katherine photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Calgary, Alberta wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in stylish, modern and lighting wedding photography
403-200-3211
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire