Sofia Katherine photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Sofia is so awesome to work with! On top of that, she's amazingly talented.. she has a great eye for beautiful shots, and she's fantastic at making you feel comfortable (the "shimmy" she had me, my groom and our families doing before taking our pictures was hilarious, got everyone loosened up, and works like a charm). She has excellent communication skills (I lost count of the number of times I emailed her with random questions leading up to my wedding day, and she was super quick to reply), and went above and beyond the call of duty, not only recommending vendors she has worked with in the past, but going so far as to pick up our bridal bouquets from the shop we ordered our flowers from to save me the 45 min drive into Calgary. We loved having her with us on our wedding day, and from the few photos she's sent me from the big day, I know they're beautiful - can't wait to see the rest!! You can't go wrong by choosing Sofia Katherine Photography :)

Sofia Katherine photography responded with the following comments:

Sarah! Ahhh we loved your wedding!! Such unique details and your hubby is pretty awesome too!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Calgary, AB T2A 7Y6

www.sofiakatherinephotography.com

sofiakatherinephotography@gmail.com

www.sofiakatherinephotography.com

sofiakatherinephotography@gmail.com

Why choose me as your photographer? Here is the best explanation of my photography style.

Let there be LIGHT! My use of lighting is what I strongly believe sets me apart from my other fellow photographers. I use to photograph a lot of concerts and I fell in LOVE with all the dramatic and striking light that is used on stages. Incorporating some of my love of lighting into my wedding photography and engagement shoots is something that will make your images stand out from your friends. My signature images are high contrast, striking and dramatic.

I take my job as your photographer seriously but also keep it light and enjoyable. Do you know how many times I have heard "I am not photogenic" before? My answer, you haven't had a good photographer yet. There is nothing like showing a client an image of themselves and making their day. Everyone is beautiful and my job is to capture that.

With all of that said I have been told I am easy to work with and often feel like one of the wedding guests by the end of the day. I offer complimentary engagement shoots for all my weddings because I want to get to know you and make sure your images are YOU.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Sofia Katherine photography is a wedding photographer from Calgary, Alberta. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Canmore, Banff, and Lake Louise. Sofia Katherine photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Calgary, Alberta wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in stylish, modern and lighting wedding photography