Sofia Katherine photography

Profile Picture
Marissa
1 Review
02/09/2015

Sofia was an absolute pleasure to work with! She went above and beyond for me, going the extra mile for everything I needed. I hired her to help me with a wedding/bridal themed photo shoot, and she took it upon herself to provide me with the best experience possible. Sofia helped find models for the shoot, clothes, location, and even booked times for all the models to come in. She even took it upon herself to find a flower girl to make the shoot look more authentic! I can't say enough good things with working for Sofia, and have recommended her services to countless friends, family members, and artists in the industry to seek her out for any work they may need.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Calgary, AB T2A 7Y6

www.sofiakatherinephotography.com

sofiakatherinephotography@gmail.com

www.sofiakatherinephotography.com

sofiakatherinephotography@gmail.com

Why choose me as your photographer? Here is the best explanation of my photography style.

Let there be LIGHT! My use of lighting is what I strongly believe sets me apart from my other fellow photographers. I use to photograph a lot of concerts and I fell in LOVE with all the dramatic and striking light that is used on stages. Incorporating some of my love of lighting into my wedding photography and engagement shoots is something that will make your images stand out from your friends. My signature images are high contrast, striking and dramatic.

I take my job as your photographer seriously but also keep it light and enjoyable. Do you know how many times I have heard "I am not photogenic" before? My answer, you haven't had a good photographer yet. There is nothing like showing a client an image of themselves and making their day. Everyone is beautiful and my job is to capture that.

With all of that said I have been told I am easy to work with and often feel like one of the wedding guests by the end of the day. I offer complimentary engagement shoots for all my weddings because I want to get to know you and make sure your images are YOU.

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations,...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
Sofia Katherine photography is a wedding photographer from Calgary, Alberta. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Canmore, Banff, and Lake Louise. Sofia Katherine photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Calgary, Alberta wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in stylish, modern and lighting wedding photography