Social Butterfly Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I really enjoyed working with Charyl throughout the process of our wedding planning! There is no way I could have kept up with everything without her. I met with her several times to discuss vendors, rentals, etc and every time she showed up with a smile on her face, ready to help! She was efficient and easy to get ahold of. I felt very comfortable putting her in charge of everything on my wedding day. Thank you!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
307 Vallie Lane, Wilmington, NC 28412

Love Is In The Details

Finding new and innovative ways to express the vision of the client is the reason we took a leap of faith and launched Social Butterfly Events. Our potential customers would be anyone who has found a reason to celebrate a professional accomplishment, a rite of passage, or life changing event such as marriage.

Social Butterfly Events is ... read more

Social Butterfly Events is a company that prides themselves on being professional, committed and enthusiastic towards every event. We never decline a challenge and are always looking for the next incredible design idea to reveal to our clients.

We intend to form special relationships with all our clients as we help prepare their extraordinary event and it is our job to make sure the client is at ease through the process.

Our philosophy for this business is that we are here to bring your vision to reality. Anyone can have an amazing idea but without the right people, your idea may never see its true potential.

+/- read less