Social Butterfly Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Cheryl & Kaylie literally made all my dreams come true on October 11, 2014. As a little girl I always dreamed of getting married at my grandparents property on the Inter-coastal Waterway. When my mom and I decided we needed help on the planning process, several of my venders (KMI Photography & Party Suppliers) recommended us contacting Social Butterfly events. We called Cheryl that day and she was able to make time in her schedule to meet us. Once I talked to her and told her exactly what I wanted & she made some suggestions herself, it took us very little time to agree that we wanted them to be apart of the wedding planning process. Kaylie was the primary planner and she came to meet us several times at my grandparents house so we could plan it all out. She was very patient as we tossed several ideas around and she took exactly what I said and made it come to life that day. Everyone who attended our wedding said that it was perfect in so many ways and I owe that to Cheryl & Kaylie with Social Butterfly Events.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
6008 Lettered Olive Place, Wilmington, NC 28412

Finding new and innovative ways to express the vision of the client is the reason we took a leap of faith and launched Social Butterfly Events. Our potential customers would be anyone who has found a reason to celebrate a professional accomplishment, a rite of passage, or life changing event such as marriage.

Social Butterfly Events is a company that prides themselves on being professional, committed and enthusiastic towards every event. We never decline a challenge and are always looking for the next incredible design idea to reveal to our clients.

We intend to form special relationships with all our clients as we help prepare their extraordinary event and it is our job to make sure the client is at ease through the process.

Our philosophy for this business is that we are here to bring your vision to reality. Anyone can have an amazing idea but without the right people, your idea may never see its true potential.

Details