So Chic Events

Profile Picture
Lauren
1 Review
06/20/2015

Oh my goodness! More than a month after our wedding and people are still asking, "so how was your big day?" My response is always a little timid because I don't want to come off as proud, but the truth is that our wedding day was flawless! Taylor of So Chic Events worked with me leading up to the wedding to make sure everything was in order as much as it could be which really made the day flow smoothly. If anything did go wrong, she fixed it and I never knew. Originally we did not want to spend money on planning, but even my mom will not even think twice about having So Chi Events my three younger sister's future weddings. Best people. Best investment. Best time together :)

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
330 S. Main St., Morton, IL 61550
BLOG

Cleverly Stylish

Congratulations on your recent engagement!  So Chic Events is a wedding and event planning boutique with a wide variety of events in its portfolio.  With a reputation for amazing customer service, unique vision, and attention to detail, we treat every client as if they’re our only.  Our talented team will listen to your vision and execute it with perfection.

Let us pamper you throughout the rest of the planning process.  We’ll cater to your every whim, turn every idea into a reality and provide a perfectly planned wedding experience.

With over a hundred weddings in our portfolio, we cater to every style, every budget, and every dream.  We invite you to learn more about us and schedule a complimentary consultation where we can hear more about your vision and how we can be a part of it.

We look forward to connecting with you and exploring if we would make the right team.  Congratulations and Happy Planning!

+/- read less