Snapshots by Jolene

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I'll write another review for her after our wedding, but I cannot recommend Jolene highly enough. She was one of the first vendors we selected. My fiance and I live out of town and she agreed to do a skype consultation with us. She's also incredibly prompt with email and phone correspondence. She is a visionary with photography, but I was so impressed by how organized she was--helping us put together a day of timeline and giving us really useful advice, even before we'd officially booked her. Our engagement shoot was awesome--and complimentary with our wedding package, which is something I hadn't seen with any other photographer. Professional and fun, Jolene is on time, respectful, full of good ideas, and very receptive to suggestions (I had a particular area of the Green Belt in mind. She had never shot there, but went along with it without even trying to talk us into somewhere different). Additionally, her turnaround with our photos was SO QUICK! We were truly impressed with her professionalism, talent, organization, and efficiency. I'm so excited to see what she's going to do on our wedding day!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
405 S. 8th Street Suite 371, Boise, ID 83702
BLOG

Boise Photographer

Please check my website to see my latest work.  I'd love to hear from you!

Details