Skyline Club

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

What a beautiful view of the city lights downtown, the staff was wonderful, that took care of EVERYTHING, I only wish I could have sat down and enjoyed it myself, we had a paster bar that everyone raved about and rib roast that was cooked rare just as we wanted, apps to die for. It was a dreamy night that I know my daughter and son in law will always remember.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor
LOCATION
OneAmerican Square, 36th Floor, Indianapolis, IN 46282

The Skyline Club is located on the 36th Floor of the OneAmerica Building.  The Bistro and Main Dining Room have floor to ceiling views of downtown Indianapolis.  Both rooms overlook Monument Circle and Lucas Oil Stadium.

You do not need to be a member of the Skyline Club to host your rehearsal or wedding reception here.  One perk of hosting your reception here is there is no room rental for the space.  Parking is very easy as there is a garage underneath our building and parking is $4.60 per car and you can choose to validate parking for your guests.

+/- read less
Details
Maximum capacity: 250
Wedding services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Catering: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
ENDORSEMENTS (3)
Not sure what I can say about The Skyline Club that would make them stand out even more than they already do on their own! I was able to work with the whole staff back on December 29th 2012, and as a Professional Wedding DJ, I have to say that everyone there worked diligently WITH me, not TO me. Meaning, the professional quality of cooperation amongst each other was extremely high! I can't honestly comment on how they interact with couples or clients, but if it is half the level as they were with me, you can't go wrong. I would love to work with them again, ANY time, ANY date! Great staff + Great location + Great Professionals = Amazing event! Thanks again!!
Skyline Club is a wedding venue from Indianapolis, IN. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Carmel, Fishers, and Greenwood. Skyline Club is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Indianapolis, IN wedding industry for 30 years. We specialize in breathtaking views, gourmet food and specialized service.