Skyline Club

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

What a beautiful view of the city lights downtown, the staff was wonderful, that took care of EVERYTHING, I only wish I could have sat down and enjoyed it myself, we had a paster bar that everyone raved about and rib roast that was cooked rare just as we wanted, apps to die for. It was a dreamy night that I know my daughter and son in law will always remember.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor
LOCATION
OneAmerican Square, 36th Floor, Indianapolis, IN 46282

Located on the 36th Floor of the OneAmerica Building, Skyline Club is a premier modern wedding venue in Indianapolis. Floor-to-ceiling views of downtown combined with amazing service and refined décor makes the Skyline Club an exciting choice for a glamorous city wedding.

Facilities and Capacity

With breathtaking views and ... read more

Facilities and Capacity

With breathtaking views and first-class service, Skyline Club works well for an intimate or extravagant event. Event space options include:

-The Main Dining Room: Ideal for celebrating large cocktail receptions and formal dinners. Accommodates up to 300 guests.
-The Bistro: A more casual atmosphere for cocktail receptions of up to 100 guests and dinner parties of up to 66 guests.
-The Skyline West/East Room: Stunning room overlooking the IUPUI campus, White River, and the canal. Features built-in, full-service granite bar, and can seat up to 90 people.

Services

Skyline Club in-house professionals will assist couples in customizing their wedding celebration to fit their individual styles, incorporating exquisite culinary creations and dramatic décor.

Other Facilities

Skyline Club provides beautiful private dining rooms for all occasions, including bridal showers, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, and anniversaries.

The Jack Reich Room: State-of-the-art conference room overlooking the river that can seat up to 14 guests. Includes a one-touch iPad control for audio/video conferencing and flat-screen TV.
-The Lew Wallace/Theodore Dreiser Room: Accommodates 30 guests at one long table or three round tables.
-The Booth Tarkington Room: A favorite for rehearsal dinners. Features corner view of Monument Circle and room for 20 people seated.

Location

The Skyline Club is two blocks from the Circle Center Monument, and a 15-minute drive from Indianapolis International Airport.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
ENDORSEMENTS (3)
Not sure what I can say about The Skyline Club that would make them stand out even more than they already do on their own! I was able to work with the whole staff back on December 29th 2012, and as a Professional Wedding DJ, I have to say that everyone there worked diligently WITH me, not TO me. Meaning, the professional quality of cooperation amongst each other was extremely high! I can't honestly comment on how they interact with couples or clients, but if it is half the level as they were with me, you can't go wrong. I would love to work with them again, ANY time, ANY date! Great staff + Great location + Great Professionals = Amazing event! Thanks again!!
Skyline Club is a wedding venue from Indianapolis, IN. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Carmel, Fishers, and Greenwood. Skyline Club is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Indianapolis, IN wedding industry for 30 years. We specialize in breathtaking views, gourmet food and specialized service.