Sisters Vintage Party

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

Sisters Vintage Party had the greatest vintage items for me to rent, from actual church pews to metal letters to vintage china. They were so friendly, they were flexible and were basically the same cost as getting plane white plates from a caterer, but with so much more personality. They have an amazing warehouse full of everything you can dream of and will deliver. They delivered my furniture, church pews, and china all for a reasonable price. They even offered to shop for more items if I wanted them too, so that I could have enough of what I wanted. They have the best vintage settee's and chairs so I got to have the "Mad Hatter" styled seating at my head table, it was fabulous! They are family owned so it was great getting such personal attention. They are seriously the best kept secret in the Hill Country as far as wedding vendors go! I highly recommend them!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
LOCATION
Fredericksburg, TX 78624

We are a rental company that offers unique and eclectic vintage china, flatware, glassware, furniture, lighting and accessories. Our unique mix and match style will add a refreshing touch of vintage charm to your occassion. Our vintage ware is available for you to rent with ease, and we are available to style your event.  We have recently added "the day of" services, as well. We are located in Fredericksburg,Texas in the beautiful Hill Country. We service Austin, San Antonio and surrounding towns in between. If you want to add vintage fun and style to your event, Sisters Vintage Party can help you achieve the look you want. Please visit our website for more information and to view our gallery.

Details
Rentals: China, Decor, Flatware, Glassware, Lights, Linens, Lounge Furniture, Staff
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup