Sisters Vintage Party

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

I don't even know where to start on the compliments for this company. Dawn is incredible to work with, and her selection is perfect for a vintage/rustic/chic wedding. Dawn was always responsive to my questions and understanding to my changes along the way. She was also flexible to my set up timeline and requests the day of. She created an altar for me that was so stunning and exactly what I envisioned. Our "lounge area" was beautiful, with a settee, two matching chairs, coffee table, and vintage desk for pictures. Everything was exactly what I imagined and I couldn't be happier! You won't be disappointed with Sisters Vintage!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
LOCATION
Fredericksburg, TX 78624

We are a rental company that offers unique and eclectic vintage china, flatware, glassware, furniture, lighting and accessories. Our unique mix and match style will add a refreshing touch of vintage charm to your occassion. Our vintage ware is available for you to rent with ease, and we are available to style your event.  We have recently added "the day of" services, as well. We are located in Fredericksburg,Texas in the beautiful Hill Country. We service Austin, San Antonio and surrounding towns in between. If you want to add vintage fun and style to your event, Sisters Vintage Party can help you achieve the look you want. Please visit our website for more information and to view our gallery.

+/- read less
Details
Rentals: China, Decor, Flatware, Glassware, Lights, Linens, Lounge Furniture, Staff
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup