Simply You

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Simply put - Simply You and Julie Shreck were nothing short of amazing in planning our January 2014 wedding. I knew I would have to outsource the planning of our wedding as there was no way I could do it from afar (we live in DC). I also knew that whomever I hired, I would have to be able to trust with my budget, vision and overall mental health! From the first phone call to the bittersweet end, I felt as though Julie was by my side. I spoke with several planners before I settled on Julie, which was an easy thing to do. She immediately felt like a friend and never made the six months we "worked" together feel like a transaction. Within the first few weeks, she lined up vendor meetings and phone calls, quickly answered all of my goofy questions, laughed at my dumb jokes, and never let me get to the point of second guessing anything. I was apparently an extremely laid back bride, and I think a lot of that credit goes to Julie for handling everything. If there was a question, no matter big, small, oddball or outrageous, Julie had the answer. When we arrived in Key West a few days before the wedding, Julie had a several page itinerary broken down for us even by the minute on some days so everyone knew exactly where to be, when and why. When it down poured the day of the rehearsal/sunset sail, Julie had the contingency plan worked out so the show could still go on. The wedding went off seamlessly and just would not have been possible without Julie. A major regret is that I didn't get a photo with her :( The next day, a few of us were in the pool at Ocean Key and Julie was walking a couple through on a site visit. My initial reaction was jealousy and a little sadness! I think this was in large part because Julie NEVER made it feel like she worked for or with anyone else; that it was just she and I all along the way. I am glad that we are still in touch and that I now call her a friend. You would be in great hands with Julie and her Simply You team.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
513 Fleming Street, #7, Key West, FL 33040

Sophisticated, Elegant, Chic!

Simply You is Passionate about providing exceptional service for the most important day of your life. Our goal is to create a unique, custom event that is indicative of your dream wedding. We do not provide packages, instead we work with our clients, listen to their dreams and create a beautiful reality.
Details
Events: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
Services: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, T...
Wedding: Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
Planners: 4
Simply You is a wedding planning company from Key West, Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Key West, Little Palm Island, and the Florida Keys. Simply You is a professional wedding planning company that has been part of the Key West wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in destination wedding planning services