Simply Stunning Artistry Make up & Hair

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Catherine
02/13/2015

I am a hair and makeup artist myself, and have been working with Jenn for a while now - so of course when I got married, who else could I trust to beautify my bridal party?!
She was amazing as usual, and my bridesmaids felt pretty and pampered, and I felt so happy and relaxed knowing they were in such fantastic hands. Jenn is always punctual, professional, and fun to have around! Thank you so much! The girls looked gorgeous!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Orange County, Los Angeles, San Diego, Riverside County, CA
BLOG

Mobile Makeup Artists & Hair Stylists/ Airbrushing Available

Simply Stunning Artistry is a team of amazing make up artists and hair stylists based in the Southern California area covering Orange County to the Inland Empire. We specialize in weddings, proms, quinceara's, formal events, headshots, consultations on airbrush make up, traditional, tattoo coverage and skin care.

Jessica  is certified ... read more

Jessica  is certified pro make up artist with over 10 years of experience. Published in magazines, her profesional skills cover bridal, fashion, beauty and her work can be seen in commercial print.

"I have had an interest in make up since an early age. I started doing make up for weddings and formal events in 1998. I then worked for Sephora's make up artist team where I was trained one on one with elite top make up brands becoming a Color Specialist. For the last five years I have been doing freelance make up.  Through experience and education I have gained knowledge about the make up industry and I have a passion for what I do. I love making brides feel like the belle of the ball "

All About Jenn: My passion for makeup artistry developed over the last ten years working in the beauty industry. In 2006 I began working for a top makeup Brand and realized that I am passionate about helping women feel their most beautiful. While working there I became an expert skincare specialist and taught skincare/makeup clinics. After this point I moved on to freelance makeup artistry where I am currently developing my career. I'm certificated in Vintage Bridal Make Up with Christine Stahl-Steinkamp M.A. at Cerritos College . It is so rewarding to see a woman on her special day feeling confident and beautiful after looking at herself in the mirror seeing the work that I have done

+/- read less