Simply Celebrations & Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I live outside of Washington and knew that while my experience in corporate event planning would allow me to plan most of the details of my wedding, I wanted some help on the day of the wedding. I knew that Nancy was going to be the right day of planner for me from the beginning! She was extremely upfront, professional and helpful! She was very flexible and met with my fiance and I as well as several other vendors when we came to town and was very responsive throughout the process. She kept things right on track and provided us with exactly what we wanted on the big day, which was to not worry about a thing!!

Nancy - I can't thank you enough for helping to make the day so wonderful, and for keeping us on track!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
12932 SE Kent-Kangley Road 10, Kent, WA 98030

Exceeding expectations....one wedding at a time.

Simply Celebrations & Events strives to personalize your events by offering excellent customer service, creative consultation with you and attention to detail. These result in a stress free celebration based on your preferences and within your budget. Our goal is for every client to enjoy the experience of being a guest at their own event. ... read more

All the important aspects of planning an event can be overwhelming even for the most organized person or company. It’s all the little things that can make your celebration truly yours.

Would you like expert help with:

Deciding on a venue?

Coordinating all your vendors?

Finding a DJ or Caterer?

Creating a schedule of events?

Keeping within budget?

Handling Invitations?

Tracking attendees?

Putting it all together?

Let us handle some or all of these details for you. We will work with you to bring life to your ideas. We promise you our best honest customer service and an event plan that reflects your style.

Ask about our green wedding planning service if you are want to celebrate in an earth friendly style!

Simply Celebrations & Events....exceeding expectations, one wedding at a time.

+/- read less