Silver Service Events

Professionalism
4.7
Value
Flexibility

Oh Jerry....I have no idea what I would have been without him. He created a wedding for me that I had not dreamed possible. From the food, to the venue, to the service and his amazing staff, there was no detail left uncovered. People came hungry and walked away stuffed beyond belief. They were raving about the china, the linens, the ambiance....anything you can imagine Jerry and his attentive staff took care of it all. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Jerry for giving me the wedding of the century.

Services Used: Catering, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
486 North Camden Drive, Suite # 255, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Los Angeles Event Planning and Catering

Los Angeles Event Planning and Catering

Planning a Los Angeles event, wedding, or just need catering within the Los Angeles area? At Silver Service Events, our friendly staff of caterers and event planners provide elegant catering and event planning services uniquely designed for the utmost in comfort and experience. So whether you're planning a wedding, cocktail party, buffet dinner, conference or anything in between, we can plan, design, and theme your event, plus provide custom catering menus to suit your individual needs.

Serving Los Angeles and the San Fernando Valley including: West Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Granada Hills, Orange County, Northridge & more; we endeavor to set a new catering standard in private, corporate & wedding events.

Catering and event planning at Sliver Service Events are each carefully tailored to ensure that you have a smooth and stress free experience. Our Los Angeles based catering and event planning consultants are able to help you with all your needs; professional event planners and caterers make certain that every aspect of your event runs smoothly. We have a variety of catering menus and event packages to choose from, and a member of our staff will be happy to guide you through the range of options. Deciding to use Silver Service Events is a choice that will guarantee that your Los Angeles event is executed flawlessly.

For more catering, wedding, and event planning information to help get your Los Angeles event started...

Please call us today at:: 310-923-4730