Signature Eventx

Signature Eventx

Houston, TX
713.487.8811   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service

It is very rare in todays society that one comes across the opportunity to conduct business with individuals whom care beyond personal monterary interest. But these guys care not just about the music and entertainment part. Bout about how ur entire day and planning process flows for you. Our MC Michael went above and beyond MC duties without being asked to. But he did it just because he saw it needed to be done in order to assist in making the perfect day for my wife. As everyone has already said, their entertainment level is off the charts. But I think it should be known that their empathy is even higher. And thats worth more than anything. It was a pleasure to have such great guys there by our side on the most memorable day of our life.

~ Mr. Scott

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor
Houston, TX 77025

Don't Just Have Any old Event Make It A Signature One To Remember!

... read more

Signature Eventx is a ground breaking entertainment company that takes traditional Dj & Emcee services to another level.

Along with a catalog of a million songs and growing our DJ's offer dynamic high energy sounds to balanced and eclectic mixes of musical styles for all ages. Plus, we provide access to our music database online with interactive tools for you to create your own personal playlist at your convenience. Signature EvenTX also includes a dedicated Master of Ceremony to take responsibility for ensuring various event milestones run in a smooth and orderly fashion and on time. We politely encourage your guest to actively participate in your special night, by teaching and leading dances, making announcements, and engaging everyone.

Signature EvenTX also provides special event lighting which is a key component to the design of a wedding or event. It sets the mood and elevates the formality. If you desire a look that is innovative, stylish and transforming, special event lighting is the way to achieve it. Our decor lighting will add ambience, brilliance and romance to your wedding while complementing your color theme and our monogram gobo lighting will personalize each wedding and event.

Contact us at or call us at 713.487.8811.

+/- read less
Categories: DJ
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
After worked together several times, Signature Eventx provided lighting, DJ, Emcee services for my own wedding. I have to say, they provide service like no one else!! Lighting, music, program, I had nothing to worry about! They've even got Chinese songs for my Chinese guests! Awesome team to work with, very easy to discuss on concerns. Even my mother in law is now a big fan of you guys! I'll give 6 stars out of 5, the extra one for the amazing atmosphere you guys brought to the wedding! :-)
Signature Eventx is a wedding DJ and Event Production Company from Houston Texas. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Austin, San Antonio, and Dallas. Signature Eventx is a professional wedding Entertainment Company that has been part of the Texas wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in Music, Party, Dancing, Emcees, DJs, Uplighting, Monograms, and Custom photo-montages