ShutterSpeed PhotoBooth - Photo Booth Rental

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I tried my hardest to use all small, local businesses in town but when I won a discounted rate at the local Macy's Sip and Scan event and I couldn't find any local vendor that could match the deal or come close on the services I decided to go with ShutterSpeed. Boy was I ecstatic that I made that choice!! Their customer service, willing to help and flexibility to meet my needs while planning our wedding since they are not located in the Tri-Cities area. The quality of the pictures, the product that you receive and the all around whole package was beyond amazing!! I was able to customize the photo strip, we were given a flash drive of all the pictures at the end of the night, and although there was some miscommunication about the scrapbook - they by far made up for it going above and beyond scrapbooking my event and mailing me this gift along with additional copies of all photo strips at no extra charge to me. I have a Memory book that I will cherish for a life time.

Jasmine and Woody are truly great people to work with and their company is fun and in tune with this new idea swarming wedding receptions like crazy.

Thank you for being apart of my amazing day! Laura Kramer http://shutterspeedphotobooth.biz/

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)
LOCATION
Serving the West Coast, 98118
BLOG

Home of the PINK AFRO!

Welcome to ShutterSpeed, home of the PINK afro! We are a fully automated mobile photo booth company combining old school fun with the latest in digital technology. We service the entire west coast delivering fun, interactive and affordable entertainment. We offer two different photo booth experiences, the traditional enclosed p hoto booth and our “Studio Booth”, open air set up. Both have created a reputation of providing unbeatable entertainment and leaving your guests raving about your event for years to come!

Visit www.shutterspeedphotobooth.com for new background options.

Call today for availability. (206) 395.4614