ShutterBooth San Diego

Rentals: Photo Booth
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

Voted San Diego’s #1 Party Rental

We are not your typical photo booth. Give your guests an experience they'll never forget! Build excitement at your event with a ShutterBooth. Guests enjoy the spontaneity of posing for pictures and revealing their true personalities. Capture unforgettable moments and create lasting memories with photo strips, scrapbooks, photo DVDs, and more from ShutterBooth.

ShutterBooth - San Diego's Premier Photo Booth Company

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

ShutterBooth was awesome! We found this company at a San Diego bridal show. There were some companies that had lower priced photo booths but we chose ShutterBooth because of their higher quality and resolution pictures - we were going to use the scrapbook as our guest book so we didn't want the pictures and memories to fade over time. Abby was very patient, helpful and responsive to all my emails and questions. We had two attendants at the wedding and they couldn't have been more professional. I will hire them again for my next party!

• Wedding: 06/22/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Endorsements
ShutterBooth San Diego is the perfect accompaniment to any wedding. They provide a fantastic service to entertain guests and give the bride and groom a unique keepsake. Abigail Tanner is professional, reliable, fun and a pleasure to work with.
619-870-1302
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards