Showtime Entertainment LLC

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Lauren
12/31/2014

Tony was reccomended by my cousin as their company DJ'd their wedding three years ago. I have gotten so many compliments about the quality of the music, his involvement with the crowd, as well as how perfect he catered to the requests that people had. I have already reccomended him to a few new brides and its only been two weeks since our wedding! Tony was extremely professional and very fun to have be a part of our big day! He did not miss a detail and was essentially our wedding planner! If I ever need a DJ again I won't go to anyone else!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
River Falls, WI 54022

Events By Anthony Thomas

Award winning DJ Entertainment Photo Booth primarily serving in Western Wisconsin & the Twin Cities Metro Area. We offer many services including a DJ entertainment w/light show, dinner/social hour music, slide show, ceremony sound, and photo booth.

If you are interested in hiring Showtime Entertainment LLC, please contact us to set up
a meeting, since dates have a tendency to fill up fast! We look forward to being part of your special day!   Thank You!

Tony

Visit us at: www.showtimeentertainmentllc.com

715-821-1100

tony@showtimeentertainmentllc.com

Details
Rentals: Lights, Photo Booth
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)