Showorks, Inc.

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I worked with Noor at Showorks. She made the process so easy. She always got back to me immediately. She was very professional but was also very down to earth and understanding. She made all of my visions come to true and even more. Showorks as I whole did an amazing job. Set up and take down, everything was perfect. It was one thing I didn't ever have to stress about. They made everything flow perfectly and I had a beautiful wedding. I would use Showorks again for other events and would highly recommend them.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
LOCATION
13821 Monroe's Business Park, Tampa, FL 33635
BLOG

Events. Design. Floral

SHOWORKS, Inc. is a full service event design, floral art and production company specializing in the design, developent and execution of all aspects necessary to deliver trend setting and extraordinary events. SHOWORKS prides itself on it unwavering desire to produce the finest events imaginable no matter what the circumstance or budget.
r> Utilizing imaginative room décor and centerpieces, spectacular floral displays, rich fabrics, exotic textures and dramatic lighting effects, we can transform any setting into a virtual fantasy world creating the perfect atmosphere guaranteed to CAPTIVATE your guests.

Our capabilities are only limited to your imagination and budget, so every production starts with a clear understanding of your goals, ideas and expectations. With this information, our creative staff will design an environment for you that truly captures the MAGIC an extraordinary event delivers.

We want to meet with you to discuss your day!  Call today at 813-855-9616 or feel free to email us at design@showorksevents.com!  Can't wait to hear from you!

Details
Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge, Free
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
PROS I KNOW (61)
Showorks, Inc. is a wedding floral design & decor company from Tampa, FL. We service weddings throughout the local area, including St. Petersburg, Miami, and Orlando. Showorks, Inc. is a professional wedding floral design & decor company that has been part of the Tampa, FL wedding industry for 12 years. We specialize in drapery, lighting, floral design, custom dance floors, and custom decor