Shells Petals Florist

Consultations: Free
Samples: Free
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

Shells Petals Florist is a professional local florist proudly serving Ventura, CA and the surrounding area. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is ready to assist you when you need flowers delivered locally or anywhere in the world.

Speedy, reliable deliveries and customer care that’s beyond compare are just two things that set us apart. We are more than just your average flower shop!

Our store is open to serve your floral and gift-giving needs: Monday through Friday 9:30ish to 5:00ish and Saturdays by appointment only.

At Shells Petals Florist you can choose from traditional and contemporary design styles. We customize floral designs that will complement your wedding and meet your budget and style expectations as well.

Whether your wedding is formal or casual… a small gathering or the social event of the year… we can help you plan an event that’s a “blooming” success!

Call us in advance at (805) 659-4449 or email us at:  shellspetals1@hotmail.com to schedule your consultation.
Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shell did an amazing job helping me with everything! I thought I don't need a wedding planner but I had to have one for the day but I really did need one for those little things that I didn't really know just all around awesome fun person and very helpful very glad I got her for my wedding planner!

• Wedding: 02/07/2014
Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Shells Petals Florist is a wedding Florist from ventura county. We service weddings througout the local area, including Ventura, Santa Barbara, and westlake. Shells Petals Florist is a professional wedding florist and day of coordinator that has been part of the ventura county wedding industry for over 20 years. We specialize in wedding flowers, day of coordination, custom bouquets, flower centerpieces, flower decorations, Groom Boutonniere Flower
805-659-4449
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment