She Said Sunday

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Stop looking. You found your wedding band. We met with a few bands before we found She Said Sunday. We almost settled on another band whose music was good, but we knew they would be a pain to deal with. I'm glad we kept looking. From the first email, SSS was professional and responsive. We went to hear them practice. They sounded great and were very friendly. Since we were getting married at a private home and not a wedding venue, they made a site visit to see where to set up, discuss electrical requirements, etc. My parents are hard to please, but even they were impressed with how organized and accommodating the band was at that meeting. SSS gave us a list of songs that they knew and offered to learn a few of our requests. They worked with my husband to learn a song together. I heard that song echoing in my head for a week afterwards. That absolutely made the night! SSS followed our instructions and stuck with the songs that we requested. There were no surprises. As our wedding date approached and things got hectic for us, they followed up to make sure we were on the same page with the timeline for our evening and everything we wanted from them. This was especially welcome since I was still chasing down other vendors. SSS did a terrific job of planning everything out ahead of time, and they had no problem when we had to switch to our rain plan and move the ceremony indoors. When it was finally time to party, they pleased the whole crowd! My husband and I have different musical tastes, but SSS has a great list of songs from different genres that we had no trouble find common ground. Everyone had a great time dancing. I have never in my whole life (including my 3 other siblings weddings) seen my mom get out on the dance floor like she did at my wedding. It was awesome! When I did step outside, everyone was talking about how great my husband's song was and the band in general. I have no hesitation in recommending She Said Sunday!

Services Used: Band
LOCATION
Bethlehem, PA 18018
BLOG

The Lehigh Valley's Best Cover Band! Party songs from the 80s to Today

WINNER OF WEDDING WIRE'S 2012 BRIDE'S CHOICE AWARDS!

Winner of BEST COVER BAND and BEST ENTERTAINING BAND at the Lehigh Valley Music Awards, She Said Sunday wasted no time becoming one of the top bands on the area cover band circuit.

WINNER OF WEDDING WIRE'S 2012 BRIDE'S CHOICE AWARDS!

Their tight musicianship and dead on vocals and harmonies make them a treat to listen to, but unparalleled energy and fun on stage make it a show. Their remarkable path over the past five years has led them to a headliner performance at Runner's World first-ever Half Marathon Festival in Bethlehem, and performances at Mayfair Festival of the Arts and at Musikfest in 2010, at Red Robin's Annual End of Summer Bash, and at Chili's Cinco de Mayo party playing for more than 5,000 partygoers.

She Said Sunday is happy to collaborate with you to make your event "your own". Whether your event is big or small, we put on the same energetic show for all.  We will spend time meeting with you and discussing every last detail so your expectations for your event become our expectations. We provide ourselves on our professional attitudes, our fresh song list, and our captivating performances.

She Said Sunday is available for weddings, private and corporate parties, galas and benefits and is now booking for 2014 and beyond.
Winner of  2010 Lehigh Valley Music Awards for:

BEST LIVE ROCK PERFORMANCE
BEST LOUD ROCK/METAL PERFORMANCE

And a 2008 Lehigh Valley Music Award for
BEST LIVE ROCK PERFORMANCE

Visit our Wedding page on our website for more information and to inquire about us playing your event.

+/- read less
Details
Agency or Band: Band
Band size: 4-6
Genres: Acoustic, Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Pop, Rock, Top 40
Services: Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Liability Insurance, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Willing to ...
Items: Gobo Projector, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System