Shaune Hayes DC Wedding Makeup and Hair Artists

Ashwil
1 Review
Corporate Event
03/24/2015

I stumbled across Shauné on the Internet and I'm thrilled that I did! She was extremely professional throughout the process of utilizing her services. BEFORE- Shauné was prompt and responsive to my inquiries, ensuring that I had adequate information prior to making my decision to book her company.
DURING- Shauné arrived as scheduled and was organized and professional in every way. My makeup was applied with precision and speed. In exactly one hour I was fully made up (including lashes) and was ready to get dressed. She was very pleasant and we had great conversation while she applied my makeup. I was very pleased with the final look and I appreciated that she took the time to ensure that the look was exactly what I wanted. Her attention to detail was flawless.
AFTER- Shauné followed up with me to ensure that I was satisfied with her services. I appreciated her continued interaction.
If you're looking for a professional, well-experienced makeup artist, I would not hesitate to recommend Shauné Hayes!

Shaune Hayes DC Wedding Makeup and Hair Artists responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Ashwil for the feedback. I had such a great time working with you. I am so glad you were pleased with the makeup and services overall. This is what I strive to do with every client and I'm glad in your opinion that I met your expectations. Thanks again for choosing to work me. It was truly my pleasure.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Washington, DC 20071
BLOG

"You at your most beautiful"

Your wedding will be full of special moments. The beauty and magic of those moments will be long remembered by family, friends, and guests, and captured forever in photos and video. We At Shauné Hayes Makeup Hair Artists understand how important it is to look your best on your wedding day, and we work with you to create the wedding style of your dreams. We believe that the ultimate accessory for that perfect dress you spent so much time and effort finding is flawless makeup and hair. Our philosophy is that your natural beauty should be enhanced, not overdone. We don’t do heavy makeup applications because we believe skin should look like skin, not product. We work with your natural beauty to bring out all of the pretty. In essence, we believe you should be “you, at your most beautiful.”™

We are a team of professional makeup artists and hairstylists who have been providing quality on-location service throughout DC, Maryland, and Virginia for over 10 years. We consider it a privilege to be a part of every wedding we service, and we pride ourselves on treating each of our clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.

We are experienced with all skin tones, ethnicities and hair textures including natural hair, and we are well-versed in the latest wedding makeup and hair trends. Our makeup artists are skin care specialists, and will ensure your skin is in its optimal condition. We specialize in false eyelashes and lash extensions which are a great enhancement for your wedding day. Our hairstylists promote healthy hair and are experts in proper care and installation of hair extensions to help you achieve the look of your dreams.

As you consider all of your wedding day beauty options, know that at Shauné Hayes Makeup Hair Artists, we understand that each bride is unique. We listen to your plans, consider your wedding style, and work within your comfort zone to create a look that emulates your personality. Our service is completely personalized and always professional.

It would be our pleasure to work with you.

Additional Honors & Awards

Wedding Wire Brides Choice Award Winner 2009
Wedding Wire Brides Choice Award Winner 2010
Wedding Wire Brides Choice Award Winner 2011 Wedding Wire Brides Choice Award Winner 2012 Wedding Wire Brides Choice Award Winner 2013 Wedding Wire Couple's Choice Award Winner 2014 Wedding Wire Couple's Choice Award Winner 2015 Best Makeup and Lash Artist, Prince George's Best of 2013

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Owner and lead makeup artist Shauné Hayes has been published in The Knot magazine, Washington Post Magazine, on United with Love, Southern Weddings, Style Me Pretty, Munaluchi and Ebony.com to name a few. More of her bridal and special event work and services can be viewed on ShauneHayesMakeup.com. Her editorial and commercial work can be viewed at ShauneHayes.com. For makeup and beauty tips or to follow her life as a working makeup artist, check out her blog Blended Beaute. You can also follow her on twitter @ShauneHayesMUA; Instagram @ShauneHayesMakeup; or her Facebook business page Facebook.com/shaunehayesmua. For skin care and cosmetics, visit her beauty store ShopArtistryNow.com.

+/- read less
Details
Services: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Multiple Stylists, On-Site Service, Trial Service
Hair: Blowouts, Hair Extensions, Hair Relaxer, Textured Hair Styling, Updos/Styling
Makeup: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
Max Group: 20
Licensed Professional: Yes
ENDORSEMENTS (9)
Professional Make up Artist Shaune Hayes is tops in the industry! If you want a true professional with class and style and plenty of artistry then Shaune is your go to Artist. All of my brides have been extremely pleased with her work and work ethic. Highly recommended!
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Shaune Hayes DC Wedding Makeup and Hair Artists is a wedding makeup artist from Washington, DC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including DC, Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, Pennsylvania, and New York, New Jersey. Shaune Hayes DC Wedding Makeup and Hair Artists is a professional wedding makeup artist and hairstylist that has been part of the Washington, DC wedding industry for over 10 years. We specialize in on-site bridal and special event makeup and hair