Sharayamauck Photography

Sharayamauck Photography

Modern, Fresh, Beautiful Wedding Photos!

Shawnee, KS 66226 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Sharayamauck Photography strives to bring excellent images to Brides in the Kansas City area. Specializing in Weddings, and providing crisp, clean, fun magazine quality images to the Brides of KC and other surrounding areas. Also available for travel!

Please contact me to set up a time fto meet at my home office, to view samples/albums and to talk about your important day. 913 461 1948

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We met with a few photographers, but as soon as we met with Sharaya we knew we wanted her to capture our wedding day. In that first meeting, she was so sweet and personable, and really took an interest in us as a couple. She made it a really easy decision for us.

Sharaya loves what she does and it's evident in her beautiful work. She is also so easy to work with and so easy to get along with. Neither my husband nor I feel very comfortable in front of the camera, but Sharaya helped us to feel relaxed and made the experience fun. We're really glad we had an engagement session with her because that, too helped us feel more prepared and more comfortable on our wedding day.

Sharaya was very professional throughout the entire process. She was easy to get a hold of and happy to answer any and all questions or concerns we might have. She was very flexible and helpful and worked with us to put together a package of services and products that would be the best fit for our needs.

She was very quick to edit our engagement and wedding photos so that we would have them shortly after each event. I really was amazed at how quickly our wedding photos were done. She also had wonderful suggestions on locations to have our photos taken, and we felt like they were perfect for us and very personal. She also does little things throughout the process that really make the experience fun and made us feel really special - she is so thoughtful and sweet.

Our wedding photos are the most beautiful I've ever seen and we have received so many comments on how beautiful and creative they are. We really loved working with Sharaya! Thank you, Sharaya!

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
Services Used: Photography
Profile Picture
Ellie
Sharayamauck Photography is a wedding Photographer from Kansas City. We service weddings througout the local area, including Kansas, Missouri, and Colorado. Sharayamauck Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Kansas City KS wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in Photojournalism modern wedding photos
913-461-1948
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards