Shannon Loves Flowers

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

By the recommendation of my wedding planner, I hired Shannon to do the flowers for our wedding. She made the girls' and my bouquets, a couple of boutonnieres, and the centerpieces and altar arrangements. I had a budget going in there, and I wanted the flowers to be a focal point of our wedding, so I hoped Shannon could still help me achieve what I wanted. I brought some pictures of arrangements that I thought were pretty and Shannon immediately knew what to do. I told her I trusted her to give her some creative freedom and gave her a basic idea of what I wanted along with the pictures. I was blown away when I saw everything on the day of our wedding! She captured my ideas perfectly, and was able to put her own spin on everything. I couldn't have imagined it turning out any better. It was not over the top, but also not sparse, and everything looked beautiful. I am beyond happy that I took my planner's advice, and will definitely use Shannon again in the future!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
100 Arno St NE STE B, Albuquerque, NM 87102

Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life. Floral decor will set the mood for a most romantic event. When you choose a florist for your wedding, consider many factors. You not only deserve to have the most beautiful flowers available, but skillfully designed bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres and arrangements.

... read more

To see more Shannon Loves Flowers weddings, check us out on Facebook!

Shannon Conner, owner of Shannon Loves Flowers, takes this task to heart. "It is just as important to me that the flowers are perfect as it is to the brides who choose me to create their wedding flowers" says Shannon. Shannon has won several awards nationally as well in New Mexico and Colorado for floral design, including awards for her wedding flowers. When you look through her portfolio it is her actual work, not a generic "selection guide". Shannon explains: "I never understood why some florists show brides wedding photos of work they didn't do. Only showing a bride a generic selection guide that's available to any florist who buys it seems to almost be like going for a cake tasting when the cake was made by another baker or choosing a photographer who shows another photographers photos. Sure the photos are pretty, but that doesn't mean the florist has the design skills to replicate the photos." When you book your consultation with Shannon, you will see Shannon's portfolio of her actual work from actual weddings she completed.

To book your complimentary wedding consultation, give us a call 505-256-3518 or 505-369-4205.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Flowers
ENDORSEMENTS (1)
Shannon is incredible; an amazing and talented florist here in Albuquerque. When she is on a wedding with me, I have no worries about the flowers. Excellent choice in Shannon Loves Flowers, big or small, low budget or high, unique or traditional, she can do anything!
Shannon Loves Flowers is a wedding florist from Albuquerque, NM . We service weddings throughout the local area, including Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, and all of New Mexico . Shannon Loves Flowers is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Albuquerque, New Mexico wedding industry for several years. We specialize in weddings, wedding flowers, wedding planning, events and event planning