Shannon Loves Flowers

Shannon Loves Flowers

5200 Eubank Blvd NE Ste E-7
Albuquerque, NM 87111 | map
About Us

Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life. Floral decor will set the mood for a most romantic event. When you choose a florist for your wedding, consider many factors. You not only deserve to have the most beautiful flowers available, but skillfully designed bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres and arrangements.

Shannon Conner, owner of Shannon Loves Flowers, takes this task to heart. "It is just as important to me that the flowers are perfect as it is to the brides who choose me to create their wedding flowers" says Shannon. Shannon has won several awards nationally as well in New Mexico and Colorado for floral design, including awards for her wedding flowers. When you look through her portfolio it is her actual work, not a generic "selection guide". Shannon explains: "I never understood why some florists show brides wedding photos of work they didn't do. Only showing a bride a generic selection guide that's available to any florist who buys it seems to almost be like going for a cake tasting when the cake was made by another baker or choosing a photographer who shows another photographers photos. Sure the photos are pretty, but that doesn't mean the florist has the design skills to replicate the photos." When you book your consultation with Shannon, you will see Shannon's portfolio of her actual work from actual weddings she completed.

To see more Shannon Loves Flowers weddings, check us out on Facebook!

To book your complimentary wedding consultation, give us a call 505-256-3518 or 505-369-4205.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not be happier with the service I received from Shannon Loves Flowers. They worked within my budget and made sure I had every flower I desired for my wedding day. I highly recommend them.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Flowers
Profile Picture
Private User
Endorsements
Shannon is incredible; an amazing and talented florist here in Albuquerque. When she is on a wedding with me, I have no worries about the flowers. Excellent choice in Shannon Loves Flowers, big or small, low budget or high, unique or traditional, she can do anything!
Shannon Loves Flowers is a wedding florist from Albuquerque, NM . We service weddings througout the local area, including Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, and all of New Mexico . Shannon Loves Flowers is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Albuquerque, New Mexico wedding industry for several years. We specialize in weddings, wedding flowers, wedding planning, events and event planning
505-256-3518
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire