Select Event Group

Professionalism
Value
4.1
Flexibility

I used Select Event Rentals for my dance floor and renting gold chivari chairs for the reception. I dealt with Susan during the whole planning process. She was great. She was extremely quick to respond and answered all of my questions. There were no issues with delivery or pick up. Everything went smoothly. The chairs looked great and the dance floor turned out nicely as well. I would definitely use them again.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
LOCATION
Laurel, MD 20707

Love Weddings? We do, too!

INSPIRE. DESIGN. CREATE.

With forty years of experience creating successful events, Select Event Group takes pride in being a total rental resource for all your special event needs. From an intimate garden party to a black tie gala, we are focused on providing quality service and products to make your event successful.

With multiple ... read more

INSPIRE. DESIGN. CREATE.

With multiple offices throughout the Mid Atlantic, our knowledgeable staff is ready to assist you.

At Select Event Group, entertaining is our passion.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (3)
Great rental company!
PROS I KNOW (209) View All 209 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)
Select Event Group is a wedding Event Management Company from Laurel, MD. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, Washington DC, and Virginia. Select Event Group is a professional wedding vendor that has been part of the Washington DC wedding industry for over 40 years. We specialize in Event Rentals, Tenting and Design